Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray FuturePak) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 16, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Best Buy
Price: $29.99 (Amazon - Target) - $42.99 (Best Buy)

image.jpg

About Best Buy listing:
If you haven't confirmed it yet. I talked with BB USA and Scanavo. There is no Godzilla SteelBook anywhere in USA. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY got my copies today. However, due to Amazon's piss poor excuse for packaging, I'm having to exchange all of them. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

FINALLY got my copies today. However, due to Amazon's piss poor excuse for packaging, I'm having to exchange all of them. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

DAMN!!!! All of them!?!?!? That sucks!:mad::mad: Hope you get some good replacements.:yawn:

Also Where the Hell is @bloodsnake007???? He should be all over this thread with Pictures and CAPS and !#@$!%!&!&%!& Stuff.

Also Where the Hell is @bloodsnake007???? He should be all over this thread with Pictures and CAPS and !#@$!%!&!&%!& Stuff.
Duh, he's making love to it, what else?:rofl::LOL::rofl:
LMFAO!!!!!!!! :rofl: :hilarious: :woot: :D :p @ocielz and @Ricker You guys are a fu**ing RIOT!!! The back of my damn head hurts from laughing so hard! :LOL: Crazy LOCOS! :emb:

Today I received one of the BEST Hauls.... EVER!!! :cool: Thanks @PKAVFC for my AWESOME Poster and @MGD for the Cap. 2 Steel!!! :notworthy:
EPIC Haul_1.JPG EPIC_Haul_2.JPG

I knew I was gonna receive my EPIC FuturePak today... so I got off early from work! :woot: :D I'm completely blown away, actually... I'm in LOVE! :drool: WOW!!! I know I'm always easily impressed and I'm always excited for anything and everything :emb:, but this is unlike any other. It's by far the greatest and most bad ass Edition I've ever held and I'm ecstatic to own it! :thumbs: I gawked and molested this SEXY FuturePak for a good hour or so! :naughty: Well, according to Ricker, I was making love to it! :rofl: :emb: Hahaha!
(I'll definitely be adding this to My GODZILLA Collection, and with more pics! :thumbs:)

A HUGE THANKS to @bantha11! I appreciate ALL your help buddy, I'll never forget it! :notworthy: :thumbs:
full

I FU**ING LOVE it!!! :drool:

Shame on Amazon for shipping in a bubble mailer but lucky for me it was mint. IMHO this FP transcends beyond being a collectible and is truly a work of art.
A bubble mailer????? Every order I've gotten from them comes in a streamlined cardboard mailer. I hope they havent changed their shipping policy. The suckage of that happening is in concert with your top of the line Hoover Extreme Power Vacuums.

Pretty good idea, will other studios also do futurepaks with sound ?

I hope they do, but only if it fits the film. Otherwise it would just be pointless. If they were to do it for let's say, a comedy and make it say some random catch phrase from the movie, then it really wouldn't be as cool.