Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray FuturePak) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 16, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Best Buy
Price: $29.99 (Amazon - Target) - $42.99 (Best Buy)

image.jpg

About Best Buy listing:
If you haven't confirmed it yet. I talked with BB USA and Scanavo. There is no Godzilla SteelBook anywhere in USA. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
A bubble mailer????? Every order I've gotten from them comes in a streamlined cardboard mailer. I hope they havent changed their shipping policy. The suckage of that happening is in concert with your top of the line Hoover Extreme Power Vacuums.

Always ship like that to the UK :( Means a free replacement nearly every time so they cant be making much money! For example mine will actually cost around £5 as theyve given numerous discounts etc i havent even asked for! Just pack it in a box!

Reactions: mlmaier84
@bloodsnake007 That's one Sweet A$$ Haul you got there holmes! :cool: Glad to see Cap made it safe last week! :cap:

Bout time you got the FP in your paws!! :punch: Isn't it hermoso? :drool::notworthy:

-Mateo
@MGD Gracias Mateo!!! :notworthy: :cool:

"Bout time you got the FP in your paws!! :punch: Isn't it hermoso?" It's very fu**ing BEAUTIFUL!!! :drool: So much that I might cry! :( :cry:

100762-get-back-in-there-tear-gif-Clo-rEq3.gif

LOL! :p :D

Replacement arrived in a jiffy bag after they said theyd pack it well.... has a few dents on the front (not part of the design ;)) but the tray is at least in one piece!

Scratched to **** though again, looks good until close up, Novobox really have to work on that for high gloss finishes as it easily spoils the item in my eyes, marks/scratches everywhere!

My local FYE's still have these! Completely late to the game, this thing is amazing. The embossing, the sound. Excellent release. Called each of my stores, at least 3 left @ each one. Picked up one myself.

The OP should be updated to say they are at Local FYE stores as well.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I just received 3 of these from Amazon. I can't believe they crammed 3 of these into a small bubble mailer. of course 2 were damaged. Now waiting to hear from Amazon.

@chunk this is the best version of Godzilla ;)
Thanks @harry .. what would i do without you! so this is the one that's got the embossing front and back? I thought I might put in an order as the op says it's $29.99 but when I click the amazon link it states $41 plus postage to the UK so I'm gonna have to think about this one too:):):)

Reactions: harry
Mine was in a bubble mailer too US to Ireland no problem
Mine was packed in a bubble wrap also, from AMAZON US all the way to Australia no less, lucky for me that it still arrived unharmed. I used to order SB from Amazon UK and CA before and their packaging were way more protected.

The FP itself is a thing of beauty no doubt. The roar button is just the icing.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Mine was packed in a bubble wrap also, from AMAZON US all the way to Australia no less, lucky for me that it still arrived unharmed. I used to order SB from Amazon UK and CA before and their packaging were way more protected.

The FP itself is a thing of beauty no doubt. The roar button is just the icing.
The downside was is that dhl shipped to an incorrect facility on the delivery date

just a question about the spine.

i've seen some where the spine is nice and flat like a normal spine. i've seen others with a little bubble on the spine next to the godzilla roar button; seemingly a debossing of some sort. just curious if others have seen the same thing. perhaps a defect? it does not appear to be a dent, as te spine is shaped nicely. like it said...it looks like a debossing.

Which Futurepak is considered the more superior, this or the Korean market edition? I see the Korean edition has a 3D disc and this version doesn't?