Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray FuturePak) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 16, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Best Buy
Price: $29.99 (Amazon - Target) - $42.99 (Best Buy)

image.jpg

About Best Buy listing:
If you haven't confirmed it yet. I talked with BB USA and Scanavo. There is no Godzilla SteelBook anywhere in USA. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends what you are looking for. The US futurepak roars but has no 3D. The Korea has 3D but does not have the roar feature. I personally could live without the roar. but its cool

Reactions: Travis
Ordered looks great
Don't mind its not 3D as I prefer watching in 2D anyway and extras are only on the 2D Disc

Like the roar sound chip extra on the FuturePak

From Photos and Videos I have seen the embossing and gloss finish this is a fantastic FuturePak and lot better looking than any of the steelbook releases

Sorry for digging up such an old thread (I hope that is okey here). I am considering of getting one of these, but before I just wanted to know from those who own one: What happens when the battery dies? Is it accessible and easily switchabel? Or does one simply loose the "Roar", once the battery is drained?

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry for digging up such an old thread (I hope that is okey here). I am considering of getting one of these, but before I just wanted to know from those who own one: What happens when the battery dies? Is it accessible and easily switchabel? Or does one simply loose the "Roar", once the battery is drained?

Thanks in advance :)

The battery is not accessible, but have had mine since release week and it still kickin. This is by far my favorite futurepak definitely worth picking up.

Reactions: pygospa