image.jpg

134009so55535ak4hvv438.jpg

1340070gjwargif4rjbr1r.jpg
Actual photos thanks to @pbtour4il
11665642_10207272758681303_1876154041267830575_n.jpg
1341102iyfuh44ubp8sbs2.jpg
162154of1zo1bnwtwmsctm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to get in one the 1click GB thanks to Kevin. Was only going to get Lenti but getting the 1st film steel sold me on the 1click.

I never liked the 1998 Godzilla so went just with the Lenti. But the interest seemed not too big with these BF releases as the GBs were open for over a week

That's because it's not Marvel @blumike ;)

I know, that's why it's a bit hard to understand their choice for the upcoming exclusives (Mouling Rouge and R+J) as these titles are even less popular. I know there are ppl who love these movies and ppl who'll get these movies simply because it's Blufans but I'd rather they continue the Marvel line, and I'm sure I'm not alone :D

Reactions: cooey
I know, that's why it's a bit hard to understand their choice for the upcoming exclusives (Mouling Rouge and R+J) as these titles are even less popular. I know there are ppl who love these movies and ppl who'll get these movies simply because it's Blufans but I'd rather they continue the Marvel line, and I'm sure I'm not alone :D

To quote the old proverb, "Variety is the spice of life".

Not everyone is obsessed with Marvel titles, although many here clearly are.

I welcome the fact that Blufans is expanding its horizons.

And they will all sell out, as has every other Blufans release, including the non Marvel ones!

Of course they will sell out... eventually, it's Blufans afterall. What I'm saying is it'll just take much longer.

Regarding Marvel titles, I don't think it's about obsession but more about getting the complete set, as so far we have few titles from Phase 1 and few from Phase 2 and I'm sure everyone who purchased them would like to have the remaining ones as well. I know I would :D

Reactions: Hooch
To quote the old proverb, "Variety is the spice of life".

Not everyone is obsessed with Marvel titles, although many here clearly are.

I welcome the fact that Blufans is expanding its horizons.

And they will all sell out, as has every other Blufans release, including the non Marvel ones!
Personally I hope they do a second wave of Marvels but not till next year. I'd like them to concentrate on other deserving films for the remainder of this year.

Reactions: augustus
Personally I hope they do a second wave of Marvels but not till next year. I'd like them to concentrate on other deserving films for the remainder of this year.
Kevin w/ Blufans already said next year will be WAVE 2 but didn't say which releases.

Kevin w/ Blufans already said next year will be WAVE 2 but didn't say which releases.

He did hint at one point that they will do Avengers. I really hope they can release all the remaining titles from Phase 1 (IM2 and Avengers) and 2 (IM3, Avengers:AoU and Ant-Man) next yr. And there's still The Incredible Hulk coming out this yr :D