Toronto, ON
Release date: September 16th, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: 26.99$+tx
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Units: 4,000
Notes: 2D only, NOT WEA as previously stated
Finish: Matte

IMPORTANT: The blue banner is on the j-card (NOT on the Steelbook)
full.jpg
360 spin

front.jpgCAN_GODZILLA_STLBOOK_3D_2.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine today (was lucky I guess I thought it wouldn't make it here on release day, as usually it doesn't), about to watch it now. :)

My copy has a pretty badly off-centre spine placement, but oh well, not really worth the trouble for and exchange just because of that.

Got mine today (was lucky I guess I thought it wouldn't make it here on release day, as usually it doesn't), about to watch it now. :)

My copy has a pretty badly off-centre spine placement, but oh well, not really worth the trouble for and exchange just because of that.
If you open your copies a simple solution is to heat the spine with a hair dryer for about a couple minutes, this will loosen the glue enough to slide it and make it perfectly centered.

Credit where it is due is something you wouldn't admit, don't you? [emoji1]

On the contrary, I give the FP full credit in making it look terrible. It would look much classier with a clean design. Now it looks like a Cracker Jack prize.

Then again, you may be the type that likes stainless steel fins on cars.... good for you. You spend an awful lot of time in a thread about things you don't like.

Got them today. :)
At first, when I saw the actual pictures, I wasn't thrilled at all. But having it in my hands, it looks REALLY GOOD! The red looks great and even the finish does a fine job.
It's just really hard to take great pictures of it...
View attachment 101240 View attachment 101241 View attachment 101242 View attachment 101243 View attachment 101244 View attachment 101245 View attachment 101246 View attachment 101247

And for the GB:
View attachment 101248
OH MY... :jawdrop: :notworthy: :happy: That's fu**ing beautiful! :drool: EPIC pictures Marc! :thumbs: Especially the GB pic! YAY!!!!!!!! One of those Steels is for me!!! :D :woot: Can't wait! :ohno:

Reactions: Drum18
It looks stunning. I like the art more without the large 3D lettering too, even though I'm pretty sure I'd want the 3D disc for this movie if I enjoy it.