Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Ed w/figure) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: September 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon.de (sold-out)
Price: 129,99€
Notes: Special edition with steelbook and limited edition of 1500 units Godzilla 13" figure

godzilla.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:
All this looks amazing (well, maybe except the huge 3D logo), but unfortunately I am 100% sure this will cost more than 100 EURO. :(

This thread reminds me of a question I've been wanting to know the answer to for a while: Do boxsets containing Steelbooks belong in the collectables forum or the main Steelbook forum?

This thread reminds me of a question I've been wanting to know the answer to for a while: Do boxsets containing Steelbooks belong in the collectables forum or the main Steelbook forum?

This steelbook will 100% appear as a single release. So put this Set in Collectables Forum imo.

There's already a thread for this in the collectables section and there is a thread for the standalone Steelbook release in this section :)

The reason I ask is because there seems to be no standard, some boxset releases are here, some are in the other section.

Reactions: tristar6
There's already a thread for this in the collectables section and there is a thread for the standalone Steelbook release in this section :)

The reason I ask is because there seems to be no standard, some boxset releases are here, some are in the other section.
Is the stand alone German steelbook definitely going to have this artwork then? The thread still has the placeholder art.

I really really love the artwork, even with the big 3D I think it still looks nice (since it's the same line of the movie title) really really hope for gloss finished, possible?