Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Ed w/figure) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: September 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon.de (sold-out)
Price: 129,99€
Notes: Special edition with steelbook and limited edition of 1500 units Godzilla 13" figure

godzilla.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:
Franky, I hope your hot wife collects shoes or something, if not. You better slow down. LOL
@Ricker LMFAO!!! :rofl:

As you can see... her shoes take up the whole entire bottom section of the closet!

Shoe Addict!!.JPG

That's like 50+ pairs!!! :jawdrop: There's more underneath our bed and in another room! :angry: :mad: :( So if I have to put up with all her purses, makeup, perfumes, and shoes bull$hit... she can put up with my Godzilla and Pacific Rim CRAZYNESS!!! :woot: :cool: So I guess... we're about even! :naughty: LOL! :D

A HUGE THANKS to my buddy @Apollon! :notworthy: Thanks for the heads up!!! :thumbs: I knew today was gonna be an AWESOME day! :thumbs:

F**K YEAH!!!! I finally got my ORDER in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :drool: :cool: :D
Godzilla_UltimateEdition_Order!.PNG

Now I wait "patiently" for it! :ohno: :mad: :(

Another THANKS to my EPIC buddies @chipvideo and @tristar6 ! I appreciate that you guys had secured me a copy! I'll never forget it! You guys FU**ING ROCK!
rockstar543.gif