Toronto, ON
Release date: September 16th, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: 26.99$+tx
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Units: 4,000
Notes: 2D only, NOT WEA as previously stated
Finish: Matte

IMPORTANT: The blue banner is on the j-card (NOT on the Steelbook)
full.jpg
360 spin

front.jpgCAN_GODZILLA_STLBOOK_3D_2.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Good news/bad news time

Good news, the movie is coming out a month earlier than expected, which is also the cause of the bad news.

Bad news, no WEA art due to lack of time for approvals :(

I'm going to keep working on some WEA for future titles that have't been discussed yet.

Thanks!

No WEA!? :angry: Today is birthday, why did you have to ruin it! :( :tear: LOL! just kidding :p I just hope the actual cover art and release date are announced soon! :thumbs: Cant wait!

THANKS Zerox! :cheers:

No!!!!! No WEA!!!! No!!!!
:(

Tx A. for the news. I guess this was really sad for you and your office to announce that...

Better luck next time...

Reactions: zerox39
Good news/bad news time

Good news, the movie is coming out a month earlier than expected, which is also the cause of the bad news.

I'm going to keep working on some WEA for future titles that have't been discussed yet.

Thanks!

Fine, let them use for the WWR the one I posted above (Mondo's) :D

Wishful thinking...

Good news/bad news time

Thanks!

That's truly a shame. I guess if the artwork up for the France SteelBook is accurate, that's probably what we should expect for this Future Shop version, eh? Such a bummer. :(

That's truly a shame. I guess if the artwork up for the France SteelBook is accurate, that's probably what we should expect for this Future Shop version, eh? Such a bummer. :(

If it's anything like the French release, I'll pass, no matter how much I love the movie :(

Any update on this peeps?

Just seen the art disaster on the Amazon Germany page with a HUGE 3D plastered on the front = instant cancel.

Come on FS show us an awesome WEA that destroys this :D