Toronto, ON
Release date: September 16th, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: 26.99$+tx
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Units: 4,000
Notes: 2D only, NOT WEA as previously stated
Finish: Matte

IMPORTANT: The blue banner is on the j-card (NOT on the Steelbook)
full.jpg
360 spin

front.jpgCAN_GODZILLA_STLBOOK_3D_2.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Any update on this peeps?

Just seen the art disaster on the Amazon Germany page with a HUGE 3D plastered on the front = instant cancel.

Come on FS show us an awesome WEA that destroys this :D

Where have you seen this art of germany steelbook? Or you confused with the french Steelbook?

edit:

Found it ! On the germany gift-set. F**K ! What a fu**ing mess :|

But that figure of Gojira is just awesome !

Last edited:
hey guys, first look artwork from @zerox39

please note that the blue banner will not be part of the steelbook and we're waiting to hear on the finish of the steelbook.

Yep, that's the one to get! Best artwork + spine correct way round. Now, before I join a GB, can anyone make an educated guess as to whether or not this will be region free?

Last edited:
Yep, that's the one to get! Best artwork + no 3D written on steel + spine correct way round + 3D disc. Now, before I join a GB, can anyone make an educated guess as to whether or not this will be region free?

Warner is region free 99% of the time. I've rarely run into a region locked disc of theirs. Especially on a global release, a movie the size of Gojira. :D

Oh joy another FS "exclusive" that ISN'T 3D!!!!!!!! First Spiderman now this, getting seriously sick of having to buy 2 steels just to get the 3D one :mad: :mad: :mad:

Deeply disappointed in Futureshop at the moment. :(

Reactions: Actarus
....Well that is disappointing. I've joined a GB now. The missus always buys the 3D amaray when my steel doesn't include it, so not a massive tragedy I suppose.

The fact it doesn't have 3D plastered on the box is it's only saving grace. Yeah I'm also in the GB! Fortunately I have the German version ordered which does include 3D!

I am hoping for a Taiwanese Release or maybe Japan, not Crazy about the German steels...if no Asian steels since FS no 3D will simply go with an Amaray version.

This should have been 3D. That's 2 major blockbuster titles that FS have utterly failed on. They better get it right for Guardians Of The Galaxy!!! :mad:

Reactions: Actarus
This should have been 3D. That's 2 major blockbuster titles that FS have utterly failed on. They better get it right for Guardians Of The Galaxy!!! :mad:

Not to Mention Edge Of Tomorrow, German release is only blu-ray 1 disk steel and France has a 3D + 2D release... again FutureShop hoping will include the 3D disk if not it's a no go for me on the Canandian one, if not as Usual will look out For an Asian Release (Taiwan, Korea, Japan) which definitely should have a release as this is a MAJOR BLOCKBUSTER. Always worse case scenario a regular Amaray, Amazon.com already advertising their 3D + 2D + DVD Amaray so this should and needs to get an Asian Release. Zavvi, still boycotting until they change their packaging.

No 3D!!! YAY!!!!
It looks wayyyy better than the German edition with 5x the 3D logo on it...

And it's gonna be cheaper too!!! :D

Completely agree.
Having no 3D will make it much cheaper to buy, plus no "3d" text. Collecting steelbooks is getting very expensive so saving a little moola here in there is nice... haha.
Plus if people REALLY want the 3d disc, just order the german one.