Buffalo MX

@MrSteel_MEX
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México
Release date: September 19th, 2014
Purchase link: Sanborns.mx
Price: $399 mxn (was 199 for preorders only)
Notes: Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy

godzilla.jpg

pic by ethandreg
inhands.jpg

what about that!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
emailed them asking for my tracking and got a response really fast. mine is apparently in Alabama as of today, but doesn't say when it will be delivered. could be today or tomorrow.

***UPDATE***
mine arrived in Alabama today from sanborns. super fast shipping from Mexico for $20. will definitely keep an eye on their site from now on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffalo MX
ouch that sucks, seen it happen every now and again (like some peoples Captain America 2) try contacting sanborns and see what they say
I'd love to contact them, but their site is completely in Spanish and it was enough of a nightmare to even make the order, so I doubt I'll even get around to it. A shame, too, as it's a really nice steelbook.

I'd love to contact them, but their site is completely in Spanish and it was enough of a nightmare to even make the order, so I doubt I'll even get around to it. A shame, too, as it's a really nice steelbook.

all you need to do is email them, [email protected]. Email them in English, it's what I have done and they respond within a day or sooner usually.

This is currently £9.70 with free delivery worldwide today and tomorrow only! I just ordered mine and it was a nightmare because the site is completely in Spanish! The best way to order is to click the PayPal button on the item page (any other way didn't seem to work for me)

This is currently £9.70 with free delivery worldwide today and tomorrow only! I just ordered mine and it was a nightmare because the site is completely in Spanish! The best way to order is to click the PayPal button on the item page (any other way didn't seem to work for me)

The paypal button worked for me too. Couldnt pass up this bargin of a price considering it includes delivery & the UK hasn't even had this released yet. :D

Reactions: Buffalo MX and roo
Is it just me, or is the title on the spine a little off regarding positioning??
Seems to be nearer to the top of the spine as opposed to the centre...

I ordered my copy earlier after seeing Buffalo MX's post in the price drop thread.
I used Google translate to see which links to click onto for registration (click on 'cree una cuenta' at top-centre of homepage)

Fill in the short registration page

2vv0qpy.png

1 - email
2 - password
3 - confirm password
4 - first name
5 - last name
6 - mothers maiden name
7 - gender
8 - date of birth
9 - telephone (I left this out)

Then click on registrar

Check your email for the welcome email.

I also used the Paypal button for payment and it was all done pretty quickly.

That is a fantastic price. ¿Cómo se dice "price adjustment" en español? ;)

Reactions: roo
I ordered my copy earlier after seeing Buffalo MX's post in the price drop thread.
I used Google translate to see which links to click onto for registration (click on 'cree una cuenta' at top-centre of homepage)

Fill in the short registration page

2vv0qpy.png

1 - email
2 - password
3 - confirm password
4 - first name
5 - last name
6 - mothers maiden name
7 - gender
8 - date of birth
9 - telephone (I left this out)

Then click on registrar

Check your email for the welcome email.

I also used the Paypal button for payment and it was all done pretty quickly.

Thanks for the detailed instructions. I wish I'd seen your post before going through the process myself :).

Great price; thank you Sanborns for an offer I couldn't refuse :thumbs:.

Reactions: roo