Buffalo MX

@MrSteel_MEX
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México
Release date: September 19th, 2014
Purchase link: Sanborns.mx
Price: $399 mxn (was 199 for preorders only)
Notes: Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy

godzilla.jpg

pic by ethandreg
inhands.jpg

what about that!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
just a reminder to those who bought this recently and didn't see...the glue on the backing sheet is stupidly strong. So take care when removing the sheet...and if the glue remains on the steelbook it will take some time to get it off (even using alcohol)...but it will come off and wont damage the steelbook

just a reminder to those who bought this recently and didn't see...the glue on the backing sheet is stupidly strong. So take care when removing the sheet...and if the glue remains on the steelbook it will take some time to get it off (even using alcohol)...but it will come off and wont damage the steelbook
I ended up taking a blowdrier to it and it came off relatively easily after that.

I ordered mine on the 16th and it arrived today!

The cellophane was scuffed/ripped in some places - not badly, just a few bits here and there. Are these from a retail shop perhaps as it also had a price sticker on it?

Apart from those minor imperfections the SteelBook was in perfect condition so this is was well worth it for £9.70!! :thumbs:

I ordered mine on the 16th and it arrived today!

The cellophane was scuffed/ripped in some places - not badly, just a few bits here and there. Are these from a retail shop perhaps as it also had a price sticker on it?

Apart from those minor imperfections the SteelBook was in perfect condition so this is was well worth it for £9.70!! :thumbs:

Same here bud, mine had a price sticker on it too. Still, can't really complain. Bargain! :thumbs:

Reactions: Buffalo MX
I sent an email to request a tracking number this morning (but not received a response yet), anyhow my copy came this afternoon which I did not expect. What super quick delivery especially at this price.

I have a couple of tears on the shrinkwrap but no big deal as the steel itself is not cut underneath.

I use a hair dryer to soften the glue and then peel it off, if that helps?