Godzilla - In theaters May 16, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Godzilla (2014)

Tagline: A king's arrival is never silent.

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Gareth Edwards[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ken Watanabe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryan Cranston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Juliette Binoche[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sally Hawkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Strathairn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]CJ Adams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carson Bolde[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard T. Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Victor Rasuk[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Patrick Sabongui[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jared Keeso[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luc Roderique[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Pizzinato[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Al Sapienza[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Markinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yuki Morita[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Shields[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Catherine Lough Haggquist[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eric Keenleyside[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ken Yamamura[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hiro Kanagawa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James D. Dever[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Olsson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Max Runte[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jill Teed[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Konechny[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-05-16[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]123[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Fifteen years after an 'incident' at a Japanese nuclear power plant, physicist Joe Brody joins forces with his soldier son Ford to discover for themselves what really happened. What they uncover is prelude to global-threatening devastation. An epic rebirth to Toho's iconic Godzilla, this spectacular adventure pits the world's most famous monster against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity's scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
szVwkB4H5yyOJBVuQ432b9boO0N.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
A giant radioactive monster called Godzilla awakens from its slumber to wreak destruction on its creators.

Director: Gareth Edwards
Writers: Max Borenstein (screenplay), Dave Callaham (screenplay), Frank Darabont (screenplay),
David S. Goyer (story)
Stars: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston, Ken Watanabe, Juliette Binoche, David Strathairn

Trailer:
[media=youtube]ECUbuBrbP1g[/media]#t=143

Attachments

• 532376_334848766598204_975994013_n.jpg
    532376_334848766598204_975994013_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 434
Last edited by a moderator:
Can not wait for this! I used to watch those Japanese Godzilla vs [insert monster name here] films as a kid, which were enjoyable then. Not sure how I would feel about them now :p

From the Legendary Facebook page...

M.U.T.O. Classified Documents:

Located in the heart of China, the ancient mountainous sinkhole Xiaozhai Tiankeng is simply called “heavenly pit” by locals.

Further analysis of this image reveals some sort of web address located on the installation. Who are M.U.T.O.?

muto1.jpg

Turkmenistan’s infamous burning "Door to Hell" was ignited by a Soviet gas company in 1971. They claimed the dangerous gases would burn off in a few days -- yet miraculously, it has been burning ever since.

After decades of this mysterious inferno blazing, why is M.U.T.O. getting involved now?

muto2.jpg

In the depths of the Venezuelan jungle lie the cavernous pits Sima Martel and Sima Humboldt: ancient ‘twin’ sinkholes of unknown origin. According to initial reports, mysterious helicopters marked M.U.T.O. strictly enforced a no-fly zone for unspecified purposes.

One commercial airline passenger en route to Brazil managed to capture the suspicious activity in question.

What could M.U.T.O. be searching for?

muto3.jpg

Nevada’s 'Devil’s Throat' sinkhole, thought to have formed in the past decade, is located in the remote wilds of the Mojave Desert - barren lands left scarred from atomic testing. Before being removed from this perimeter by security officers, one civilian leaked a smartphone image of what appears to be a secret quarantine zone established by paramilitary troops and scientific researchers.

Closer inspection reveals a URL that may contain more details on the mysterious M.U.T.O. group at the epicenter of this incident.

muto4.jpg

Solve more M.U.T.O. mysteries at...

MUTORESEARCH.NET

:scat:

Some new shots from tomorrow's trailer featuring Bryan Cranston, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and the Big G himself...

Godzilla1.jpg

Godzilla2.jpg

Godzilla3.jpg

“To me, he’s like a force of nature, like the wrath of God or vengeance for the way we’ve behaved,” Edwards told USA Today. “If this really happened, it would be like Sept. 11.

“I want it to be epic. I want to get the hairs on the back of your neck up.“

The first trailer for Gareth Edwards' GODZILLA arrives tomorrow at 1PM EST! :D

Reactions: ocielz and Drum18
I am disappointed with the trailer, there were tons of people running and is desperation, but not enough lizard...

Needless to say, this reminds me a lot of the Godzilla that Sony did some time ago. Maybe trailer two will be better, for now, I am not getting on the hype train because there's just not enough for me to feel excited about.