Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Godzilla: King of Monsters

Tagline: God help us all.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Michael Dougherty

Cast: Vera Farmiga, Kyle Chandler, Ken Watanabe, Sally Hawkins, Millie Bobby Brown, Bradley Whitford, Charles Dance, Zhang Ziyi, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Thomas Middleditch, Aisha Hinds, Anthony Ramos, Randall P. Havens, Jonathan Howard, Elizabeth Ludlow, Van Marten, Lyle Brocato

Release: 2019-03-20

Plot: The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species—thought to be mere myths—rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.

Attachments

• godzilla.png
    godzilla.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,723
  • Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
oh, this is such terrible news. maybe we have now time to see some more serious movies. not ones that are for kids.

'this is terrible news' .... oh, dear, you haven't really received terrible news, have you ?
Watch it @nefilim, I'm not one that will put up with your smart ass bullsh*t. Take that somewhere else.

I really enjoyed the 2014 version and hoped for a continuation of his vision (Director Gareth's). Oh well.. I agree with you @tridon, hope a new and good director will be chosen :thumbs:

Damn, was interested to see where he was going to take it.

I'm pretty sure they will find a new director sharpish but I hope that don't mean the film will be rushed and Edwards is still producing so it sticks to that original vision of his

Watch it @nefilim, I'm not one that will put up with your smart ass bullsh*t. Take that somewhere else.

I really enjoyed the 2014 version and hoped for a continuation of his vision (Director Gareth's). Oh well.. I agree with you @tridon, hope a new and good director will be chosen :thumbs:

ok, sorry @bloodsnake007 this very important film is now without director. I feel bad. I truly feel.

this means some pop corn, tacos and xxxl coces are not gonna sell. terrible.

this could also mean that some films with true meaning might get couple of new viewers. aargh !

'this is terrible news' .... oh, dear, you haven't really received terrible news, have you ?

Yep each to there own, just because someone doesn't like a movie doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either. Everyone has the right to their own opinion, whether you agree with it or not, posting negative comments is not welcomed here.

No need to bash someone else opinion. We're here for fun remember... ;)
That's what makes HDN so damn GREAT! :cool: :thumbs: :notworthy:
Yep each to there own, just because someone doesn't like a movie doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either. Everyone has the right to their own opinion, whether you agree with it or not, posting negative comments is not welcomed here.
:woot:
amen!.jpg

Just read that. Remember last year when the future of monster movies was looking bright? Damn. Hopefully they can get someone good to direct.
1st the delay... now this?! :OMG:

Allow me use this gif once again:
giphy.gif

:banghead: :mad:

This is terrible news... :(
maybe Christopher Nolan will be the director? i would love that :naughty::thumbs: