Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Godzilla: King of Monsters

Tagline: God help us all.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Michael Dougherty

Cast: Vera Farmiga, Kyle Chandler, Ken Watanabe, Sally Hawkins, Millie Bobby Brown, Bradley Whitford, Charles Dance, Zhang Ziyi, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Thomas Middleditch, Aisha Hinds, Anthony Ramos, Randall P. Havens, Jonathan Howard, Elizabeth Ludlow, Van Marten, Lyle Brocato

Release: 2019-03-20

Plot: The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species—thought to be mere myths—rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.

Attachments

• godzilla.png
    godzilla.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,723
  • Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
What I'd give to be chilling with them right now!
@Noodles I'd give up my entire steelbook collection! :OMG: Today is an 'Excessive Heat Warning' alert in AZ. It's gonna be up to 117 and fu**ing tomorrow 120! :banghead:
stupid hot weather.JPG

It's really gonna feel like the devil farted on your face every time you step outside! :mad: :dead:
Xe0MnFr.gif

@Noodles I'd give up my entire steelbook collection! :OMG: Today is an 'Excessive Heat Warning' alert in AZ. It's gonna be up to 117 and fu**ing tomorrow 120! :banghead:
View attachment 318146

It's really gonna feel like the devil farted on your face every time you step outside! :mad: :dead:
Xe0MnFr.gif

Same here in the uk mate, crazy hot for the past 8 days and it's getting hotter

View attachment 318146

Xe0MnFr.gif
Dude! How the hell do you survive in that heat?! :OMG:

It's currently 75°F (24°C) over here in England and I'm already melting. :ugh:

You and Ken will probably bite my head off for this but how does a moth fight Godzilla? I don't know anything about the moth monster

Does it have powers?

I see some art from a guy (sebastian mora) a while back that's not actually commissioned by legendary but it's unreal and his moth looks similar to that pic you posted with the shapes on the wings etc

It's not a spoiler but just so it's hidden as it's not official

image.jpeg

Godzilla vs. Kong Stars A Rugged, Aged Kong in the Current Day

kong-godzilla.jpg

In 2020, two iconic monsters are finally going to come to blows for an all-out brawl in Godzilla vs. Kong, but not until the massive lizard next appears in 2019’s Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Although we know what the massive nuclear-powered lizard has been up to in recent years thanks to the 2015 reboot, we haven’t yet seen Kong in the present day, but Godzilla vs. Kong director Adam Wingard promises that when we finally experience the giant ape’s adventure in our time, Kong will be big, Kong will be bad, and Kong will be mad.

“Ours is more in continuity with the sequel to Godzilla right now,” Wingard told Slashfilm. “They’re doing Godzilla 2 with Mike Dougherty directing, so our film is in present day. We have a couple characters from Godzilla 2 in ours, but it’ll be interesting to see how Kong has fared over the years.”

When last we saw him in Kong: Skull Island, it was towards the end of Vietnam War, and Kong was said to be only partially grown. And while his presence has remained a mystery to the world, it sounds like he hasn’t had an easy time of it since the 1970s.

“You see [Kong] in that film and he’s just constantly under attack,” Wingard said. “Things are going wrong and there’s probably been lots of human intervention since then. It’ll be interesting to see a more rugged, a bit more aged Kong in this film.”

Like Godzilla, Kong: Skull Island was a huge box office success. If that winning streak continues with the franchise’s next two films, we could be looking forward to a slew of new movies about the world’s biggest monsters – even if there is a definitive winner after round one.

Releasing in theaters on March 22, 2019, Godzilla: King of the Monsters is a production of Legendary Entertainment directed by Michael Dougherty and starring Vera Farmiga, Ken Watanabe, Sally Hawkins, Kyle Chandler, Millie Bobby Brown, Bradley Whitford, Thomas Middleditch, Charles Dance, O’Shea Jackson Jr., Aisha Hinds and Zhang Ziyi.

via CBR.com