Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Godzilla: King of Monsters

Tagline: God help us all.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Michael Dougherty

Cast: Vera Farmiga, Kyle Chandler, Ken Watanabe, Sally Hawkins, Millie Bobby Brown, Bradley Whitford, Charles Dance, Zhang Ziyi, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Thomas Middleditch, Aisha Hinds, Anthony Ramos, Randall P. Havens, Jonathan Howard, Elizabeth Ludlow, Van Marten, Lyle Brocato

Release: 2019-03-20

Plot: The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species—thought to be mere myths—rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.

Attachments

• godzilla.png
    godzilla.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,723
  • Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
Pushed back 2 months. New release date is May 31, 2019.

...Which is kinda scary because now it's in the middle of all of the summer blockbusters. I feel like it would perform better at the box office if released in March where there's no real competition.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Pushed back 2 months. New release date is May 31, 2019.

...Which is kinda scary because now it's in the middle of all of the summer blockbusters. I feel like it would perform better at the box office if released in March where there's no real competition.
Completely agree, it should of stayed in March! :banghead: :squint: All I know is YOU and I will be siting our buns in seats waiting for it on May 31st! :hungry: ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
:OMG::OMG::OMG: This looks fu**ing AWESOME! :drool:

THE KING IS BACK BABY! :woot::woot::woot:
giphy.gif
So does King Ghidorah, Mothra, Destoroyah, Anguirus and Rodan.
We might also see Megaguirus, Battra, Megalon, Kumonga, Baragon, Gabara, Manda, Varan and Orga.
I hope they bring back Mechagodzilla , SpaceGodzilla , Mecha-King Ghidorah and Biollante.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
So does King Ghidorah, Mothra, Destoroyah, Anguirus and Rodan.
We might also see Megaguirus, Battra, Megalon, Kumonga, Baragon, Gabara, Manda, Varan and Orga.
I hope they bring back Mechagodzilla , SpaceGodzilla , Mecha-King Ghidorah and Biollante.

That might be a lot for one movie. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja