USA
Release date: 2nd of November, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99

gone1.JPG

gone2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
People are actually buying this? :OMG:
It's funny you mention that as I've just spotted Zavvi have listed this on their ebay outlet store and the available quantity when I checked a few minutes ago is - 2352 :woot: @ £16.48 a pop.....wishful thinking me thinks !

I've no idea what the original print run was, but that is a heck of a lot of catalogue titles to shift, expect this to be less than a fiver at some point. Unbelievable..:LOL:

• Informative
Reactions: Norwichlad
It's funny you mention that as I've just spotted Zavvi have listed this on their ebay outlet store and the available quantity when I checked a few minutes ago is - 2352 :woot: @ £16.48 a pop.....wishful thinking me thinks !

I've no idea what the original print run was, but that is a heck of a lot of catalogue titles to shift, expect this to be less than a fiver at some point. Unbelievable..:LOL:

It's the same story with Face Off - 2381 pieces left :D

Wow just opened it and it's actually quite a nice finish, its a silky finish with spot gloss on the title. Inside artwork is awful though

This one arrived today and I'm afraid to say I have nothing good to say about it so I won't say anything much except that it is as flat as a pancake and dull as dishwater.
The "60" that I thought was slightly embossed is not - it's just a clever trick of the shading.
The print on the front is basic with no sign of spot gloss that others refer to.
My least favourite of the 5 that arrived today (out of the 8 ordered on the 3rd).
Best part is the inside . . .
4/10

Last edited: