Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
Gone in 60 Seconds (2000)

I know germany had a white steelbook release for this movie but IMO it didn't do it justice. A steelbook release for this movie with a full cover art is something I think a lot of folks would be interested in. Post and vote if you want a G2 steelbook for this classic with proper cover art and no banners, logos, etc! :scat:

Last edited:
Reactions: jayce20
I didnt buy the white one because of the art, I picked yes assuming any other version would look better and I'd bite.

I didnt buy the white one because of the art, I picked yes assuming any other version would look better and I'd bite.

exactly the white one's artwork kinda sucked. Although I did get the same artwork version of Pearl Harbour and it didn't impress me either but I have that and the disc wasn't region free on those versions.

This one definitely deserves a steelie!

Yep don't like the steel release recently, but a nice fresh all artwork would be just the ticket.

I wouldn't mind buying this one again if it got premium treatment. The German version (which I own) is just lame.

A really fun movie and for some reason I don't own it on Blu, so it's a definite yes from me!

53f_21cb4c_3c8d4592_oJ.jpg.thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.