Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: April 25, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon FR - fnac
Price: €14.99

1540-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The artwork on these steelbooks from france just announced is from the Warner Iconic Moments Series

01-640089.jpg

HMV UK has the Iconic moments series in amaray slipcovers some are Blu-ray and some are DVD but are no longer listed as HMV exclusive

HMV UK Website
Iconic Moments on Blu-ray and DVD

I would not be surprised if we see these get a UK steelbook release for most if not all of the Iconic moments series that was released on Blu-ray

Last edited:
Seems to be 12 in all of these. I really hate these poop art designs. If I'm going to spend serious money on a steelbook especially a film I usually don't have anyway I want my penny's worth.......

The artwork on these steelbooks from france just announced is from the Warner Iconic Moments Series

View attachment 357883

HMV UK has the Iconic moments series in amaray slipcovers some are Blu-ray and some are DVD but are no longer listed as HMV exclusive

HMV UK Website

I would not be surprised if we see these get a UK steelbook release for most if not all of the Iconic moments series that was released on Blu-ray

thats quite correct paul but you are forgeting one thing they have to go thru france first then back for a jcard change then a hmv exclusive don't worry they will be plenty to go around :hilarious:

basil :D:thumbs:

View attachment 357883

HMV UK Website

I think they work better as slipcovers. These designs do not suit Steelbooks at all in my opinion.

I think they work better as slipcovers. These designs do not suit Steelbooks at all in my opinion.
I agree they are better suited as slipcovers it's warner just recycling the same artwork for the steelbooks

I personally will not be getting any of them

Why is the gun iconic?
giphy.gif

Is it that gun? It's my favorite movie and i love that scene but it's not "iconic"...

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Why is the gun iconic?
giphy.gif

Is it that gun? It's my favorite movie and i love that scene but it's not "iconic"...
Iconic refers to the film not the gun :rofl:
The artwork is from the warner iconic moments Blu-ray and DVD slipcases that was released in the UK with HMV
54 films was part of the series each been recognized as Iconic in film history

Some of the films in the series I personally would not have given it that status but this is one of the films that is in my opinion

Last edited:
Iconic refers to the film not the gun :rofl:
The artwork is from the warner iconic moments Blu-ray and DVD slipcases that was released in the UK with HMV
54 films was part of the series each been recognized as Iconic in film history

Some of the films in the series I personally would not have given it that status but this is one of the films that is in my opinion

We are both wrong ;)

Iconic moments = The quotes.

"From timeless classics – “Here’s lookin’ at you, kid” (Casablanca, 1942); “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn” (Gone with the Wind, 1939) – to modern greats – “What do you mean I’m funny?” (Goodfellas, 1990); “What’s in the box?” (Se7en, 1995) – films are remembered through their iconic moments, those unforgettable scenes where words, performance, look and feel combine to create movie magic."
Source : WB

353017_goodfellas_sd_o_ring_2d.ashx

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Did anyone ever buy this and if so do they know if it's the remastered version or the original version? Quite hard to find out online...