Gotham: Season 1 (Blu-ray Tin) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release Date: September 1st, 2015
Purchase Link: CDON.fi (only ships within Finland)
Price: 39.95 EUR 32.95 EUR

Notes: Scandinavian four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release

gotham_-_season_1_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-33407091-frntl.jpg

Last edited:
I enjoyed Gotham a lot and Steelbooks for TV shows are awesome but I'm not really sold on the artwork - especially that silver band at the top. For Daredevil, I do hope for a steelbook release as well, man, that series was good. :woot:

Would be really nice to see more TV shows getting steelbook releases. Front art is ok, but it would certainly look a lot better without the grey band at the top. Hopefully there will be more steels in other countries for this series.

Now described as "Exclusive Limited Tin Box" at CDON.com. Five discs, so this won't be a SteelBook.

Could still be a jumbo, as on-line descriptions are not always accurate, but would go with "Tin" for now.

Thread could be moved to a more appropriate section of the forum.

• Informative
Reactions: steel888
Now described as "Exclusive Limited Tin Box" at CDON.com. Five discs, so this won't be a SteelBook.

Could still be a jumbo, as on-line descriptions are not always accurate, but would go with "Tin" for now.

Thread could be moved to a more appropriate section of the forum.

hmmm, I wonder if it's similar to the box tin that was released in the US for the Mad Max trilogy

madmaxtin.png

@steel888 The current case picture has similar feel to that Mad Max Trilogy Tin - I guess it's the fairly round corners. But impossible to know for sure.
Too bad... :( hoping for a steelbook release in other countries then.
If five discs will be included, it won't be a regular SteelBook. Not enough space for five discs.

A few quick pics snapped under non-optimal lighting conditions.

Heavy embossing of the title and the buildings. Shaped like a tub with a pronounced lid, this one won't stand free on any of the edges :LOL:

20150915_Gotham_front.jpg 20150915_Gotham_back.jpg 20150915_Gotham_spine.jpg