Completed Gotham (Season 5) [FOX]

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
12032231_1134545663242089_520079569843837015_n.png

Gotham City is coming to the small screen! Deadline is reporting that Fox has made a series commitment to "Gotham," a new live-action show that will follow the adventures of a young Detective James Gordon. The series hails from "The Mentalist" creator Bruno Heller.

First appearing in "Detective Comics" #27 (the 1939 comic that also debuted Batman), Commissioner James Gordon is the creation of Bill Finger and Bob Kane. He was previously played on the 1960's "Batman" television show by Neil Hamilton. Gary Oldman most recently portrayed the character in Christopher Nolan's big screen trilogy.

While Gordon's adventures may make use of familiar Batman villains, the Dark Knight himself is not planned to be a part of the series.

Attachments

• Gotham.jpg
    Gotham.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 242
Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this isn't the latest show Channel 5 (in the UK) dismiss mid season.
It will be back, because the US don't show programs weekly it makes it hard for C5 to show them that way. There are huge gaps in the US as they try and stretch a show out for around 7 months, with long breaks around December and Feb. First one they did it with was Person Of Interest. If fans want the show to start within a few weeks of the US airtime then be prepared for a long gap mid season to let the UK network catch up on episodes for the second part of the season.

It's the reason I no longer bother with UK tv, now I just download so I can watch it straight after it airs in the US. I'm about 5 episodes ahead now of what C5 have shown do far. [emoji2]

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I thought Monday's episode was all over the place. They had several different stories running at once and not many things went anywhere.
And the eye gouging scene was totally uncalled for.

Happy Gotham is on Netflix now, so I'm giving it a shot.

Watched the first five episodes of season 1 now and I'm not sure about what to think. While it's pretty dark and rough from time to time, it tends to get ridiculously predictable, which is why there's no tension at all. I do like the look, although it's hard for me to get used to all those sequences which seem to be accuratly adopted from the comics.

I don't know the comics, so I don't know how accurate Gotham really is. But Bruce Wayne is my biggest flaw right now. Not only a smart-arse, but just way to grown up (even if it's a good thing usually, it just doesn't fit). Hope I get used to all the overacting, otherwise I won't make the seasons finale, I guess...

Season 2 is On_Screen in Germany actually, Watching it every Week. this Week Hugo Strange was introduced.
This Show is so awesome, so many good Charackters.