Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 25th, 2015 - Live Sat April 4th, 2015 at 12pm GMT
Price: £14.99
Purchase link: Gran Torino

gran.jpg

Last edited:
love the film but will wait to see in hand pics before buying as got horrible feeling this will be flat matt and no announcement on price sounds like they be wanting £20 for it, which for me is way too out there.

basil :thumbs:

Passed on the Best Buy Steelbook because it sucked frankly and I already had the movie in the Clint Eastwood collection. If this is the same treatment as the BBY one, it won't be worth the price in the 2 for 10 Sale that it will eventually find its way into :rofl:

well if same version as japan has been out since 2012 is flat matt meh easy pass may get this when hits £9.99 but thats it!
also on zavvi site says 2000 looks like this is whats left over from what didn't sell elsewhere and at now £14.99 they can poke it for that money

pic from japan thread for wonderful finish :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

grantorino001.jpg

basil :thumbs:

I love Clint Eastwood and most if not all of his films, the man has shaped the lives of film goers, adults and children alike for generations and this how they honour him? With a flat streaky matte finish steel, real nice. I hope it's a re-issue, I own the US release and it's pretty grim.

I loved this movie and I'll probably get this. I still hope the price drops before the release.

Last edited: