May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: Fall 2017
Platforms: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

1.jpg

The multi award winning Gran Turismo series is coming exclusively to PlayStation 4...introducing GT Sport.

Building on its legacy as the most realistic and accessible driving simulator, GT Sport has partnered with the FIA to push the boundaries of racing games. In addition to everything you'd expect from a GT, the team at Polyphony and the FIA are introducing an online racing series that will be recognised alongside real world motor racing by the FIA.

Entering BETA in 2016 GT Sport is being developed by the award winning team at Polyphony Digital.

Last edited:
Gran Tur...:sleep:

Not a huge fan of the recent incarnations, so I'll probably give this a miss. I am sure it wasn't a surprise to anyone that a new GT was coming to PS4

Gt hasn't really been all that effective since Forza got so good, and they also have drive club out.I would have preferd a new Motorstorm.

Go inside the acclaimed studio Polyphony Digital to witness the team's passion, expertise, and commitment to the world's premier racing series. Take a guided tour with Studio Founder and Gran Turismo Creator Kazunori Yamauchi as he discusses his staff, their journey, and the future of the franchise. Recorded on location at Polyphony Digital in Tokyo, Japan, and debuted live at E3 2017.

GT is a shadow of his former self. no damage, no dynamic weather, background grafic looks like a PS1/N64 game and the cars driving and feeling like a brick. GT3 was the last good one

I use to love these games ,then Forza came and spoiled me.I don't know if i can go back.I still wonder how well a simulation race will sale in today's market.will keep my eyes on this after release.