Purchase from the Hi-Def Ninja store: Full slip - Lenticular
Price: $63 (Full Slip) - $65 (Lenti)
Notes: 1000 of each

121548zn88bzwvuuknjyuw.jpg

image.jpg
121546rdwbfzzfs9kzw46m.gif
1-jpg.108465

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm one of the lucky ones, as have the benifit of watching it on a home projector in 3D. Don't think I would be as interested if was on a TV. Love the efects and love the fact it is having the Blufans treatment.

I am still up for this - movie deserves a better steelbook than what's currently on offer. I'm not massive fan of the artwork used but it will look a lot better with gloss and sans the stupid huge 3D text :woot:. Plus there's the slip :woot::woot:

Reactions: Hatori and harry
Lol, I wasn't sure if saying the name on here would be like saying 'voldemort' at hogwarts. :p

Without trying to spark a debate although I do love HDN I think they can be a bit restrictive with such things. Your allowed to say Kevin, your just not allowed to use the other forums name.

Any word on if this will have the new discs from the Diamond Luxe edition coming out from WB with 7.1 audio (presumably Dolby Atmos but not confirmed) and the Silent Space cut of the film?

Reactions: jordanwalkert
This is the Gravity steelbook I have been waiting for, simple, clean, and captures the whole movie. So glad they left out the "3D". Can't wait for the GB..!!

Folks, feel free to post BD forum just no links. Lets move on...who knows as with the Marvel ones, we may be able to get copies from BF anyway.
Folks, feel free to post BD forum just no links. Lets move on...who knows as with the Marvel ones, we may be able to get copies from BF anyway.
Hi DB. I'm really interested in this release, in fact all the Blufan's releases. Hdn is now my forum of choice, and i don't want to have to go outside
to buy steelbook's. Do you think it's a reality that i will be able to pick up 'Gravity' within this community? By the way hope life is treating
you well. Rowan/Ironduke. ps thanks for all the hard work.

@Rowan thanks for the kind words! If we can get copies of Gravity for our members, we definitely will. We have not received any updates yet, but when we will we will post. Thanks!
@Rowan thanks for the kind words! If we can get copies of Gravity for our members, we definitely will. We have not received any updates yet, but when we will we will post. Thanks!
Thank's db. That's the response i was hoping for. I can only see this forum getting stronger, and continuing to build a solid platform for the future.
With such committed staff member's and enthused minion's (like myself) the future is bright. :D:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: bantha11 and harry