Purchase from the Hi-Def Ninja store: Full slip - Lenticular
Price: $63 (Full Slip) - $65 (Lenti)
Notes: 1000 of each

121548zn88bzwvuuknjyuw.jpg

image.jpg
121546rdwbfzzfs9kzw46m.gif
1-jpg.108465

Last edited by a moderator:
This movie is terrible, IMO, but the steel looks freakin aw some and that is enough of a sale for me. If it never happens I won't feel bad about it.
This is either a "love it" or "hate it" kind of a movie. I saw it in IMAX 3D when it was first released and was blown away by it. Then, I bought the standard 2D Blu-ray combo and wasn't in to it at all in 2D. It's really meant for a big, theatre sort of experience. All IMO, of course. ;)

This is either a "love it" or "hate it" kind of a movie. I saw it in IMAX 3D when it was first released and was blown away by it. Then, I bought the standard 2D Blu-ray combo and wasn't in to it at all in 2D. It's really meant for a big, theatre sort of experience. All IMO, of course. ;)
Hear hear. I loved this movie when it was released in the cinema

This movie is terrible, IMO, but the steel looks freakin aw some and that is enough of a sale for me. If it never happens I won't feel bad about it.

No matter how awesome the steel is, it's an utter waste of money's for me. It was truly horrible film and watch IMO. A one and done type deal for me. PASS on all editions

Reactions: StifflersDad
Sold my UK steel after trying to watch the film, couldn't stick with it. Too much melodrama and Sandra Bullock yelping. It's space, you know what you signed up for! ;)

Reactions: severo
this was the most disappointing movie of 2013 for me. after all the praise and hype i expected so much more... this will be a great looking steelbook anyway. :) those who liked the movie should get this.

Reactions: StifflersDad