Purchase from the Hi-Def Ninja store: Full slip - Lenticular
Price: $63 (Full Slip) - $65 (Lenti)
Notes: 1000 of each

121548zn88bzwvuuknjyuw.jpg

image.jpg
121546rdwbfzzfs9kzw46m.gif
1-jpg.108465

Last edited by a moderator:
Not such fan of the movie, but hopping that this will be one of the greatest release of the year. The lenticular MUST be awesome!

It's a movie that was neat on the big screen in 3D. But on home video (even on a larger home screen) it reveals the achilles heel of this film: it is a rather 'blah' story, with very little appeal once you take away the big screen 3D.

Reactions: gaeljet and blu78
It's a movie that was neat on the big screen in 3D. But on home video (even on a larger home screen) it reveals the achilles heel of this film: it is a rather 'blah' story, with very little appeal once you take away the big screen 3D.
That's how I feel about it. Aside from story and 3D, the music builds throughout and is a nice part of the experience too.

lol the spelling and Blufans issues are funny :rofl:

but yes I agree, for me it's been too long as Aretha would sing ''The Thrill Is Gone'' ... It was great when it came out, I have the UK steelbook which is the nicest out there in terms of steel and Taiwan with their FuturePak... nice slip as always from Taiwan but now all this time passed I have no desire on owning this from Blufans

lol the spelling and Blufans issues are funny :rofl:

but yes I agree, for me it's been too long as Aretha would sing ''The Thrill Is Gone'' ... It was great when it came out, I have the UK steelbook which is the nicest out there in terms of steel and Taiwan with their FuturePak... nice slip as always from Taiwan but now all this time passed I have no desire on owning this from Blufans
Actually the UK steelbook is not the nicest one out there of the WWA artwork. It is only spot gloss. The new French steelbook is full gloss and has 4 discs with Dolby Atmos and Silent Space track. This is the only full gloss version of the WWA and contains the latest discs of the diamond luxe version.