Price: $63 (Full Slip) - $65 (Lenti)
Notes: 1000 of each

121548zn88bzwvuuknjyuw.jpg

image.jpg
121546rdwbfzzfs9kzw46m.gif
1-jpg.108465

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I liked this movie, I couldn't help but feel this way inside :(
Will still grab one edition, if I can that is.

Should be plenty I would imagine, not as much hype surrounding this as Big Hero 6 and the group buys for those are still open over 12 hours later.

My guess would be that because Blufans hasn't released all of the artwork for any of these releases (BH6, Gravity, Godzilla) some collectors are holding off. Then there are those of us crazies that just blind buy them even before we see the artwork. :wacky:

Easy pass..... I used to think that Blufans were the holy grail, but now I'm not so sure. There are so many companies taking over, e.g. Film arena, Nova, Hdzeta etc, that Blufans, in my opinion, are trying to play catch up now. Film arena's prices compared to Blufans price, for example, is a no brainer for me as I can get at least 2 at a push,3, sent for the price of 1 BF release. I'm not rich by any means and the difference in prices is huge. I got the UK version of this, so it's nothing special to want to get it again.

I loved the film and have multiple editions already-I will be adding this to my collection. I REALLY wish that the fetal position (like Australia cover of Blu) could have been incorporated.

I'm hoping the "fetal position" cover turns up as one of the slipcases. That is the ONLY way I'll npjump on this version.

I urge people to watch it again before pulling the trigger. A second view really exposes what a 'Nothing Burger' this film is. Kudos for technical stuff. But this really is a short flim stretched out. It feels like a technical proof of concept reel.
And even if it held up- those steelbooks have ghastly art....IMHO, of couse;)
Wholeheartedly agree. I enjoyed this on release in the cinema, but upon watching it a second time on blu-ray it almost felt as if I was watching a completely different film; To me, it doesn't hold up half as well on a smaller screen...

Reactions: C.C. 95
Easy pass..... I used to think that Blufans were the holy grail, but now I'm not so sure. There are so many companies taking over, e.g. Film arena, Nova, Hdzeta etc, that Blufans, in my opinion, are trying to play catch up now. Film arena's prices compared to Blufans price, for example, is a no brainer for me as I can get at least 2 at a push,3, sent for the price of 1 BF release. I'm not rich by any means and the difference in prices is huge. I got the UK version of this, so it's nothing special to want to get it again.

They make more WEA steelbooks than anyone else and its not close. That is what your paying for all the work behind a WEA steelbook for very expensive movies and Studios, and with Marvel billion dollar franchises. I like FA as well but all they are doing is taking the same SB which they get 1000 at a time create a Full Slip and fill it up with a bunch of extras which Blufans do as well. Just because Gravity doesn't look like a winner, we won't be sure until we see everything in hand. They have been on a roll with CA and Thor 1 and 2, GOTG, and if the BH6 shots are close to what the pictures look like they will probably be quite a bit better than Nova's WWA SB.