Purchase from the Hi-Def Ninja store: Full slip - Lenticular
Price: $63 (Full Slip) - $65 (Lenti)
Notes: 1000 of each

121548zn88bzwvuuknjyuw.jpg

image.jpg
121546rdwbfzzfs9kzw46m.gif
1-jpg.108465

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered both of these on the "other" site - just wish they would get their act together and provide timely tracking/shipping info. Still have no idea if they shipped. Anyway, I think a star field and just the title of the film would've been awesome as a lenti. A pitch black slip with tiny star dots illuminating it and a small 'GRAVITY" at the bottom. I like the painted astronaut, though, even if it's a tad too large.

I ordered both of these on the "other" site - just wish they would get their act together and provide timely tracking/shipping info. Still have no idea if they shipped. Anyway, I think a star field and just the title of the film would've been awesome as a lenti. A pitch black slip with tiny star dots illuminating it and a small 'GRAVITY" at the bottom. I like the painted astronaut, though, even if it's a tad too large.

Tracking for lenti has been posted on other site.

Love the Lenti but still think the Full Slip is as cool too, well gonna check both later on tonight as both look like they arrived at my sis house yesterday :D

Gravity (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #22 WEA) Full Slip
Blufans#22_Gravity-04.jpg

Blufans#22_Gravity-01.jpg

Blufans#22_Gravity-02.jpg

Blufans#22_Gravity-03.jpg

Blufans#22_Gravity-05.jpg

Blufans#22_Gravity-06.jpg

Blufans#22_Gravity-07.jpg

Blufans#22_Gravity-08.jpg

Blufans#22_Gravity-09.jpg
overall I think this is nice package, I like the art, debossed title is a nice touch but still underwhelmed by matte finish if they give it a full gloss this would have been another phenomenon Blufans releases...(didn't they really have any feedback from WALL•E?)

Last edited:
lenticular edition is epic !
got this beauty today. no movie "scene" - just art! nice!! thanks blufans!

Hey all, my EMS package came while I was away. I'll have one or a lot of the boxes Monday. UK hub will have his soon too. He's seen the tracking. He also has HDN Holiday sticker to give yall.