Grease Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: May 9, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon.it
Price: €29.83

Immagine2.jpg

Immagine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ordered this version or the German release? I'm hoping either the German SteelBook has the magnets, or this has the lighter pink.

Has anyone ordered this version or the German release? I'm hoping either the German SteelBook has the magnets, or this has the lighter pink.
Italy steelbook is same as UK/Spain and other European countries with the 2 Disc releases
Steelbooks a shared print run in Europe

Italy steelbook mock up from Amazon Italy
71Lx6jBMneL._SL1500_.jpg

Website mockup will vary with retailers and is why you should never go by a mock up as color shades can be different on retailer websites to actual product

German steelbook I expect will be same pink finish
This has grease live disc so I'm not 100% on how they doing this yet could be an added disc hub tray or sticky hub on right side or have disc hub tray on the left with the newer deep hub that can you stack discs on as in 3 discs on the left
I expect will have the magnets but that won't be known for sure until in hand with someone

Last edited:
German Steelbook don’t have the Magnets in it. Because of Grease Live there is no space to clip them in.

Is this from in hands knowledge? If so, is it 2 discs on the left, and 1 on the right, or opposite? And is the SteelBook iotherwise the same as the U.K. release? Thanks!