Digibook Grease 40th Anniversary Yearbook Edition

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Grease Blu-ray Combo Pack with Year Book.jpg

GREASE 40th Anniversary Blu-ray Combo Pack

The GREASE Blu-ray is presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 Dolby TrueHD, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, German 5.1 Dolby Digital, Italian 5.1 Dolby Digital, Japanese 2.0 Dolby Digital, Brazilian Portuguese 5.1 Dolby Digital, Castilian Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, Latin American Spanish Mono Dolby Digital, and English Audio Description and English, English SDH, Cantonese, Mandarin Simplified, Mandarin Traditional, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Brazilian Portuguese, European Portuguese, Castilian Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish subtitles. The DVD in the Combo Pack is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televisions with English 5.1 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish Mono Dolby Digital and English Audio Description and English, French, and Spanish subtitles. The Combo Pack includes access to a Digital copy of the film as well as the following:

Blu-ray

• Feature film in high definition
  • Commentary by director Randal Kleiser and choreographer Patricia Birch
  • Introduction by Randal Kleiser
  • Rydell Sing-Along
  • The Time, The Place, The Motion: Remembering Grease
  • Grease: A Chicago Story—NEW!
  • Alternate Animated Main Titles—NEW!
  • Alternate Ending—NEW!
  • Deleted/Extended/Alternate Scenes with Introduction by Randal Kleiser
  • Grease Reunion 2002 – DVD Launch Party
  • Grease Memories from John & Olivia
  • The Moves Behind the Music
  • Thunder Roadsters
  • John Travolta and Allan Carr “Grease Day” interview
  • Olivia Newton-John and Robert Stigwood “Grease Day” interview
  • Photo Galleries
  • Theatrical Trailer

Mom would love the look of that digibook. I'll buy one as a gift for her. :naughty:

I hope there is some texture to that cover, something robust enough to run your fingers over, it would look ace. In any case, a must buy for me ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck
Can somebody please confirm if the US digi-book is an actual digi-book, and not just a cardboard case made to look like a digi-book style. The UK one is very disappointing as it's just like a digi-style fold out and not an actual book style if you know what I mean. Is the US one different in packaging style? Going by the pics above, the Rydell High and Yearbook typeface look embossed and silver, as the UK one is just plain white text. Cheers guys.