Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: April 24, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $27.34
Notes: 3 discs

I have confirmed a SteelBook with that art ... whether or not that listing will be the SteelBook I can't confirm but point being USA getting a steel with same art.

Grease.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tech specs

GREASE 40th Anniversary Blu-ray Combo Pack

The GREASE Blu-ray is presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 Dolby TrueHD, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, German 5.1 Dolby Digital, Italian 5.1 Dolby Digital, Japanese 2.0 Dolby Digital, Brazilian Portuguese 5.1 Dolby Digital, Castilian Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, Latin American Spanish Mono Dolby Digital, and English Audio Description and English, English SDH, Cantonese, Mandarin Simplified, Mandarin Traditional, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Brazilian Portuguese, European Portuguese, Castilian Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish subtitles. The DVD in the Combo Pack is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televisions with English 5.1 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish Mono Dolby Digital and English Audio Description and English, French, and Spanish subtitles. The Combo Pack includes access to a Digital copy of the film as well as the following:

GREASE 40th Anniversary 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack

The 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack includes the Blu-ray detailed above as well as a 4K disc presented in Ultra HD with English 5.1 Dolby TrueHD, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, German 5.1 Dolby Digital, Italian 5.1 Dolby Digital, Japanese 2.0 Dolby Digital, Brazilian Portuguese 5.1 Dolby Digital, Castilian Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, Latin American Spanish Mono Dolby Digital, and English Audio Description and English, English SDH, Cantonese, Mandarin Simplified, Mandarin Traditional, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Brazilian Portuguese, European Portuguese, Castilian Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish subtitles. The 4K Ultra HD disc includes the feature film and commentary by director Randal Kleiser and choreographer Patricia Birch.

Blu-ray

• Feature film in high definition
  • Commentary by director Randal Kleiser and choreographer Patricia Birch
  • Introduction by Randal Kleiser
  • Rydell Sing-Along
  • The Time, The Place, The Motion: Remembering Grease
  • Grease: A Chicago Story—NEW!
  • Alternate Animated Main Titles—NEW!
  • Alternate Ending—NEW!
  • Deleted/Extended/Alternate Scenes with Introduction by Randal Kleiser
  • Grease Reunion 2002 – DVD Launch Party
  • Grease Memories from John & Olivia
  • The Moves Behind the Music
  • Thunder Roadsters
  • John Travolta and Allan Carr “Grease Day” interview
  • Olivia Newton-John and Robert Stigwood “Grease Day” interview
  • Photo Galleries
  • Theatrical Trailer

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Dano
There have been pictures posted on another forum and it seems the US Steelbook features the three "floating heads" bubbles as part of the art.

why are there 3 pictures of Danny and Sandy on the cover?
supposed to just be magnets .... but pretty sure no other Country is releasing 3 movies in the one steel so likely why they showcased it that way on this one.

I dont keep too in depth on grease tho.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ricker
why are there 3 pictures of Danny and Sandy on the cover?

OK I'm still not sure if you're serious but I'll bite. The image of Grease 2 (with Michelle Pfeiffer) is not Danny and Sandy. Their names in the movie are Michael and Stephanie. This is a sequel with different characters.
This isn't a remake.

Grease Live was a live television broadcast on Fox on January 31st, 2016 starring Julianne Hough.

OK I'm still not sure if you're serious but I'll bite. The image of Grease 2 (with Michelle Pfeiffer) is not Danny and Sandy. Their names in the movie are Michael and Stephanie. This is a sequel with different characters.
This isn't a remake.

Grease Live was a live television broadcast on Fox on January 31st, 2016 starring Julianne Hough.

I never saw the second one and no desire to see the a live version which was most likely ruined. I have no idea who Julianne Hough is

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Wreck
thanks for the info. like i said, im the last to ask about Grease facts as im not too enthused to keep up with all the editions and stuff. Wife loves it tho, and i do recognize it as a good film too.

studio sent me the 4k a few weeks ago. looks good. @Colombianlove41 will have a review posting on the main page this week.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Confirmed on another forum that the characters' pictures are part of the art and that the magnets are not included with this release.

Confirmed on another forum that the characters' pictures are part of the art and that the magnets are not included with this release.
So to summarize, Madame Merkel and Mr. Trump want nothing to do with magnets while Madame Theresa May does.
Let's see where other leaders come down on this very important issue.:p