Green Mile - Diamond Luxe Edition (Amazon Exclusive) (Blu-ray Digipack) [Germany]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Green Mile - 15th Anniversary Diamond Luxe Edition

Release date: October 23rd, 2014
Price: 14,99€
Purchase link: Amazon.de

51GZYQnRm2L.jpg

This looks fantastic. Should be in the digipack forum.
The Diamond Luxe editions aren't Digipacks but they will eventually be moved over there or possibly in a new section if more of these Magno and Diamond Luxe titles come to light. There in this forum right now because they're very unique and we want to get more eyes on them right now.

Reactions: justhedudeman
The Diamond Luxe editions aren't Digipacks but they will eventually be moved over there or possibly in a new section if more of these Magno and Diamond Luxe titles come to light. There in this forum right now because they're very unique and we want to get more eyes on them right now.

Yah it's weird. When I first saw this, I thought for sure it was a normal digipack because of the style. I also had no idea these were released in the US either, until last night when I was browsing through BB and saw Gremlins and Forest Gump. I bought them both straight away. They are very cool. Love the package style and they are proper G2 size. Very cool stuff.

Reactions: Lone Crusader