Greetings and Salutations

Mar 10, 2016
Texas
So yeah, I love collecting movies. Especially steelbooks. I actually found this community via the steelbook community on Reddit. Anyway, I have aspirations and dreams. Of replacing all my movies with steelbooks. Is it an incredibly dumb goal? Probably. But hey, that's why its a hobby. It's dumb for some, but fun for us, right? Anyway, hope to see you fine folks around the forums.

Hello and Welcome to our wonderful community of collectors here at HDN!!

I have the same dreams! It takes time not just because releasing back catalogue titles is slow but also of all the new films coming out that you also want to get and have to balance budgets between them! We will get there in the end and we can do it together!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN
greetings.gif

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to our wonderful community of collectors here at HDN!!

I have the same dreams! It takes time not just because releasing back catalogue titles is slow but also of all the new films coming out that you also want to get and have to balance budgets between them! We will get there in the end and we can do it together!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Especially when they're only found on ebay for 50-70 dollars. I'm looking at you Akira.