This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Mondo Gremlins by Jessica Seamans

Discussion in 'Movie Posters & Pop Culture Art' started by dan8885, Dec 10, 2015.

1. dan8885

dan8885 Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
    Moderator Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +12,828
    Gremlins by Jessica Seamans. 24"x18" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by Landland. $40

These posters will be available online at a random time on Friday, December 11th.

[​IMG]

It's no surprise that Gremlins is one of our favorite films to watch during the holidays, and we're excited to celebrate the classic property with a fantastic new poster from Landland's Jessica Seamans.

Here's what Jessica had to say about the print:
    "Naturally, I was thrilled to be asked to do a poster for Gremlins - who wouldn't be? And then, when I actually started working on it, my excitement transformed into intimidation and dread. I knew I wanted to show the great movie theater scene, but how to fill the page with what is is essentially the same face over and over without being totally monotonous and boring? Also, the lighting was really complex, as here I am trying to convey a dark room lit from both the front and the back. Yikes! But, ultimately it was a really fun challenge and I learned some things that I think will make me a better illustrator and printer. Too bad my brain fell out of my head four or five times in the process."

www.mondotees.com

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Wreck

Wreck That Guy
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +41,473
    That would actually be a cool print to hang like in a hall way or entrance before a home theater.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. Sigill

Sigill Lead Steelbook Mod
    Super Moderator Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +15,814
    That does look pretty cool!

4. mllNY

mllNY SBs & Trading Mod
    Super Moderator Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +7,417
    I can easily pass, how many gremlins can they do. lets go with something new here!

it seems there is a release every week, so next week I better see some force awakens or there will be heck to pay. Heck I SAY

5. justboy

justboy Experiment 626
    Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +4,378
    Totally agree, this print would be a cool introduction to a theatre room. Maybe even on a door.

6. C2V3N

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +692
    At first when I got mondo newsletter, I wasn't really interested in this print, but the more I look at it the more I like it.

7. Harty

BANNED

Ratings:
    +191
    Absolutely brilliant i love it .

And bang Sold out , So not one for me :cautious: