Mondo Gremlins by Jessica Seamans

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Gremlins by Jessica Seamans. 24"x18" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by Landland. $40

These posters will be available online at a random time on Friday, December 11th.

ed2b1f9e-874b-4376-8a16-2ad223a8cfff.jpg

It's no surprise that Gremlins is one of our favorite films to watch during the holidays, and we're excited to celebrate the classic property with a fantastic new poster from Landland's Jessica Seamans.

Here's what Jessica had to say about the print:
"Naturally, I was thrilled to be asked to do a poster for Gremlins - who wouldn't be? And then, when I actually started working on it, my excitement transformed into intimidation and dread. I knew I wanted to show the great movie theater scene, but how to fill the page with what is is essentially the same face over and over without being totally monotonous and boring? Also, the lighting was really complex, as here I am trying to convey a dark room lit from both the front and the back. Yikes! But, ultimately it was a really fun challenge and I learned some things that I think will make me a better illustrator and printer. Too bad my brain fell out of my head four or five times in the process."

www.mondotees.com

Reactions: C2V3N and Sigill
I can easily pass, how many gremlins can they do. lets go with something new here!

it seems there is a release every week, so next week I better see some force awakens or there will be heck to pay. Heck I SAY