Gremlins - Diamond Luxe Edition (Blu-ray) [USA]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Gremlins (30th Anniversary) (Diamond Luxe Edition) (2 Discs) (Blu-ray)

Release date: September 30, 2014
Price: $16.99 - $18.49
Purchase links: Target -- Best Buy

71FyyeSACZL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
That's weird, the only place in the US that it's already released at is BBY and the other two it doesn't release until December. I wonder if BBY jumped the gun on this for some weird reason?

It may be some kind of exclusive window BB has, has happened with other Blus at retailers around the world, over time...

Reactions: MGD
I'm half tempted to run down to BBY when I get off work. Temptation is going to kill me. :sorry:
It is so worth it. It is heavy in hand and feels just like the Spider Man one. Quality once again and will slowly get all of these from the release. If you can, check out the Gone With The Wins from Target as well. It is exclusive only to them and my local one only had 3.

Reactions: Lone Crusader

This is an amazing release and cannot wait to get my hands on the rest of these. As well as whatever they release in the future.

@AcIDc0r3 The big question is what did you do with the anniversary sticker on the front?

I can tell this, when I was in store there were none on the flooroom, they actually had to go into the back into storage and they only had six available and there was another guy on the flooroom waiting for the same copy as I was.

If your going to go to BBY to get this I would buy online and goto store to pick up that way you've secured yourself a copy, otherwise you might just get there and they may be out of stock.

This is an amazing release and cannot wait to get my hands on the rest of these. As well as whatever they release in the future.

@AcIDc0r3 The big question is what did you do with the anniversary sticker on the front?
Sitting on my desk in front of me as I type this, not sure what I'm going to do with it as I'm not a big sticker fan.

Bought a copy and I'll be honest, I don't like it. The material used shows lots of little scratches and scuffs. I would have preferred they used a different material. What comes to mind are the superior materials used in CJ Entertainment Digipacks. Check them out but I wasn't satisfied.

It's really funny now that I look back on the photos that I took of this. The one photo that's of the discs they look like Spike really did shred the discs. LOL If you line them up perfectly straight the little lines match the background and make them really look like their shredded. :hilarious: This thing really has some masterful detail to it. :thumbs: