Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: June 13th 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon USA , Amazon Canada
Price: $143.05 , $179.99

41z25qKK7LL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure. ive never watched the show. is it worth watching? i mean it must be if u want to do a marathon :D
Well, marathon but not back to back. I do have a job you know :rofl:
I dont watch TV shows on a weekly basis anymore. The only 2 shows i do watch weekly when they air are Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. For all other shows, i wait till one season finishes and then i plow through them. Grimm is usually 22 episodes per season so i can get through that in like 2 weeks :cautious::LOL:.

Anyway, the show is good but not great. The world building is really slow; even by season 4. It's got some good action scenes though. I wish they explored more of that world but for whatever reason they didnt. (may be budget?) I won't say it's a "must watch" tv show but if you have nothing else or want something different then yea go ahead. Plus it's got super cute girls...if you are into that :hilarious:

Sadly it was canceled, thank god NBC let them film I think 12 episides this season to I guess tie everything up, but yeah it's the last :(
Like i said above, i really wanted them to go deeper into the world. There were so many interesting stories that popped up but never explored. I do hope they tie up all loose ends.

Well, marathon but not back to back. I do have a job you know :rofl:
I dont watch TV shows on a weekly basis anymore. The only 2 shows i do watch weekly when they air are Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. For all other shows, i wait till one season finishes and then i plow through them. Grimm is usually 22 episodes per season so i can get through that in like 2 weeks :cautious::LOL:.

Anyway, the show is good but not great. The world building is really slow; even by season 4. It's got some good action scenes though. I wish they explored more of that world but for whatever reason they didnt. (may be budget?) I won't say it's a "must watch" tv show but if you have nothing else or want something different then yea go ahead. Plus it's got super cute girls...if you are into that :hilarious:

Like i said above, i really wanted them to go deeper into the world. There were so many interesting stories that popped up but never explored. I do hope they tie up all loose ends.
Well i guessed that. lol. Might look it up. But not into cute girls though, sorry to disappoint u. lol

Yeah agree, it's definitely not for everyone, hope they will for sure. I realized this year it wasn't on around Christmas, because they always have something along the lines of a Christmas special episode. That caused me to look it up that's when I found out about the cancellation.

New info on this set. It's a whopping 28 disc set!!

Product details
  • Actors: David Giuntoli, Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell
  • Format: Box set, NTSC, Subtitled
  • Language: English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1), French (DTS 5.1), French (DTS-HD High Res Audio), Spanish (DTS 5.1)
  • Subtitles: Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Swedish
  • Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
  • Region: All Regions
  • Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
  • Number of discs: 28
  • Rated:
    NR
    Not Rated
  • Studio: Universal Studios Home Entertainment
  • DVD Release Date: June 13, 2017
  • Run Time: 5396 minutes