Release date: November 6, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon CA
Price: CDN $27.10 - $35.52 - $36.90

915JkGZbswL._SY606_.jpg

91blpnLZDqL._SX679_.jpg
913AOAZEubL._SX679_.jpg
Thanks for the heads-up @rj531

Last edited:
So I ordered this back on October 12th. It showed a release date of November 6th. I chose FREE Shipping (averages 4-8 business days) just like I do with all of my orders from Amazon.ca. Here's the email I received from them today.

Hello from Amazon.ca.

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on October 12, 2018. We've listed the item(s) below with the expected delivery date(s):

"Grindhouse [Blu-ray] [Import]"
Estimated arrival date: December 13, 2018 - January 25, 2019 :wtf:

OK I added the :wtf: but I don't see why they couldn't include it themselves.

Unfu*****believable!

So I ordered this back on October 12th. It showed a release date of November 6th. I chose FREE Shipping (averages 4-8 business days) just like I do with all of my orders from Amazon.ca. Here's the email I received from them today.

Hello from Amazon.ca.

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on October 12, 2018. We've listed the item(s) below with the expected delivery date(s):

"Grindhouse [Blu-ray] [Import]"
Estimated arrival date: December 13, 2018 - January 25, 2019 :wtf:

OK I added the :wtf: but I don't see why they couldn't include it themselves.

Unfu*****believable!
'Tis the holiday season, so regarding ETA, almost every retailer will start doing that. They will give you a huge date range. Postal services go crazy during this time and they dont want too many customer complaints.

BUT, that is no excuse to ship something in December when the release date is November. I'm confused on that part as well. May be they didnt import enough and they are waiting on another batch from US? I dunno.

'Tis the holiday season, so regarding ETA, almost every retailer will start doing that. They will give you a huge date range. Postal services go crazy during this time and they dont want too many customer complaints.

BUT, that is no excuse to ship something in December when the release date is November. I'm confused on that part as well. May be they didnt import enough and they are waiting on another batch from US? I dunno.

Well after that I cancelled some other pre-orders since they haven't provided estimates on delivery dates since Best Buy is now carrying a lot of the titles that were only listed on Amazon.

That'll hurt Jeff Bezos and Amazon. :rolleyes:

Reactions: AlienKing
Price now shows as CDN $35.14 and Usually ships within 1 to 3 months. It no longer shows a release date.

The good news is that you can still order 30 copies.