Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
Mar 2018 - May 2018
Price: $189.99
Link:
Purchase Link
“I am Groot!”

Since the debut of promotional materials from Marvel Studios’ highly anticipated blockbuster, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, fans were instantly thrilled and captivated by the return of Groot, who has now grown a bit since we last saw him at the end of the first movie! Attendees of the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 world premiere all expressed their huge love for Groot after seeing the movie.

Today Hot Toys is extremely excited to introduce the Groot life-size collectible figure which is destined to be one of the most adorable Hot Toys life-size figures you’ll ever see!

The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Groot life-size collectible figure stands approximately 26cm tall, featuring 3 interchangeable faces, newly developed body and expert paint applications to reflect Baby Groot’s unique appearance, a Ravagers outfit that be worn on the figure, and 2 pairs of interchangeable hands including a pair of extended attacking hands with embedded wires allowing a variety of poses!

Don’t be afraid to push the button and bring this charming and lovable Groot life-size collectible figure home to your collection!

Special features of the Groot Life-Size Collectible Figure:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Groot in Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Three (3) interchangeable face sculpts with highly detailed facial expressions and tree texture
- Approximately 26cm tall
- Newly developed specialized body with over 15 points of articulations
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of attacking hands with embedded wires
- Each piece of face sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- Finely tailored interchangeable Ravagers outfit

Accessory:
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate and movie logo
HT_GOTG_Groot_1.jpg

HT_GOTG_Groot_2.jpg HT_GOTG_Groot_3.jpg HT_GOTG_Groot_4.jpg HT_GOTG_Groot_5.jpg HT_GOTG_Groot_6.jpg HT_GOTG_Groot_7.jpg HT_GOTG_Groot_8.jpg HT_GOTG_Groot_9.jpg HT_GOTG_Groot_10.jpg

I'll likely buy it ... will wait till i watch movie ha. Granted , its only 10 inches ... so its not even as tall as a typical 1/6 scale hot toy. Tho I suppose due to its overall size it'll be a nice piece.

seriously loving the look of this little fella. :thumbs: much prefer him to the Baby Groot Maquette. been toying with a pre-order for weeks. i only occasionally find myself the world of figures, so ninjas, any advice on how likely the prototype is to differ much from the final release (at least, with a Hot Toys product)? :dunno: thanks/anyway. :)

seriously loving the look of this little fella. :thumbs: much prefer him to the Baby Groot Maquette. been toying with a pre-order for weeks. i only occasionally find myself the world of figures, so ninjas, any advice on how likely the prototype is to differ much from the final release (at least, with a Hot Toys product)? :dunno: thanks/anyway. :)
With HT, normally it's almost 99% same as the prototype or even better. Material is much easy to work with compared to statues/polystone.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
With HT, normally it's almost 99% same as the prototype or even better. Material is much easy to work with compared to statues/polystone.
many thanks for that, that was the final push i needed. :thumbs: pre-ordered! :woot:

consequences likely to bank balance and home discussion, but i need to have this little guy. :drool: too late to do anything about it now... :naughty:
giphy.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Wreck and Drum18
yay, email update from Sideshow; Baby Groot expected to arrive with them within 2 weeks!

great
news for wanting to get this early - bad news indeed for my barely recovering bank balance this close to Xmas! :greedy: :( :LOL:

happy days. :happy: the little fella has turned up, and he is fantastic. :thumbs: :woot: :drool: :cigar:
have now got him on his stand as well. he looks great in his Ravager outfit, but then you can't see all the fabulous detail they've put into him! anyway, still available on SideShow and probably elsewhere, so for those interested:

unboxing and packaging :Snap::
he is Groot - figure detail :watch::
as you may be able to see, he also comes with multiple sprouts/fronds you can attach to the outside of him, which i may do if i ever take off the Ravager outfit:
Groot and steels :joy::
and finally, Groot (inc. with growing hands) with my new Funko Star-Lord :drool::
i know this guy's a winner, as my significant other actually spent time getting him in the Ravager outfit and posing up, unsolicited. :wow: :thumbs:

truly, we are groot.
giphy.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
happy days. :happy: the little fella has turned up, and he is fantastic. :thumbs: :woot: :drool: :cigar:
have now got him on his stand as well. he looks great in his Ravager outfit, but then you can't see all the fabulous detail they've put into him! anyway, still available on SideShow and probably elsewhere, so for those interested:

unboxing and packaging :Snap::
he is Groot - figure detail :watch::
as you may be able to see, he also comes with multiple sprouts/fronds you can attach to the outside of him, which i may do if i ever take off the Ravager outfit:
Groot and steels :joy::
and finally, Groot (inc. with growing hands) with my new Funko Star-Lord :drool::
i know this guy's a winner, as my significant other actually spent time getting him in the Ravager outfit and posing up, unsolicited. :wow: :thumbs:

truly, we are groot.
giphy.gif
Congrats and NICE coverage!

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart