Bottleneck Gallery GROUND ASSAULT (THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK) by Jason Raish

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Jason Raish takes us to the snowy surfaces of planet Hoth this Tuesday with his newest print for The Empire Strikes Back!

The Empire Strikes Back is a middle chapter filled with some of our favorite moments in film history, including every epic battle between the Empire and Rebel Alliance on Hoth’s icy and inhospitable land. Jason’s print takes us to the center of the fray, as the Empire’s massive, four-legged AT-AT vehicles wreak havoc and the Rebel’s ships try to fight off seemingly insurmountable forces. Jason’s perspective work is impressive, and makes this piece pop right off of the paper.

Jason’s print will be available for purchase on Tuesday (12/12) @ 12PM ET, on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!
Raish-HothRegular_1024x1024.png

Ground Assault by Jason Raish
Screen print
36 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 225
$60
Raish-HothVariant_1024x1024.png

Ground Assault - Variant by Jason Raish
Screen print
36 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$70
Raish---Hoth-Reg-gif-slow_1024x1024.gif

Ground Assault - 3D Lenticular PLEX by Jason Raish
4mm Polystyrene panel
36 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram of authenticity
Limited edition of 50
$200
Raish---Hoth-Variant-gif-slow_1024x1024.gif

Ground Assault - Variant - 3D Lenticular PLEX by Jason Raish
4mm Polystyrene panel
36 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram of authenticity
Limited edition of 50
$200

Reactions: Billy Talent
Just for a moment I thought the Lenticular was $70 but then I checked again and it's 200 :sweat:
That is some beautiful artwork, I have about 12 hours give or take, to make up my mind

Last edited:
Just for a moment I thought the Lenticular was $70 but then I checked again and it's 200 :sweat:
That it some beautiful artwork, I have about 12 hours give or take, to make up my mind

I'm note sure I see the need as much for so many variants but I do like that BNG experiments between Lenticular and this new Acrylic format

Reactions: Billy Talent