cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: January 30, 2017
Purchase link: Groundhog Day
Price: £14.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey
Note: Overall matte Varnish, Gloss Spot UV on the front and back, 20-40% tints of white for the snowflakes (front and back), metallic tints through brass of clock

Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Image1.jpg
Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Outside cover Cover.jpg Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Inside Cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is exactly the problem - Zavvi have proven time and time again that they will happily accept any old crap that the studios vomit out and slap onto a steelbook. The issue then is that studios get lazy because they know that there is at least one retailer that will sell their product no matter how little effort they put into the design.
Again down to my earlier post. Not their property. They have no say in the mater. Beggars can 'be choicers.

ordered! :) thanks, @chunk

funnily enough, the song in my head now is not "I Got You Babe," but the far more insidious groundhog ceremony backing track:
Strike up the music the band has begun
The Pennsylvania polka
Pick out your partner and join in the fun
The Pennsylvania polka....

shudder. :wtf:

looking forward to seeing this in the New Year. he knew what he was doing, that amazing writer/director. Harold Ramissed, for sure.:notworthy:

funnily enough, the song in my head now is not "I Got You Babe," but the far more insidious groundhog ceremony backing track:
The Pennsylvania polka

looking forward to seeing this in the New Year. he knew what he was doing, that amazing writer/director. Harold Ramissed, for sure.:notworthy:

A fabulous song. Now I won't be able to get it out of my head :whistle:
Thanks, pal :D

this a region free steelbook?

If it's the same disc as inside the November 2012 U.K. Special Edition Amaray glossy slipcover edition release - which is more than likely - then . . .
upload_2016-12-3_22-54-26.png

Can any of you who already received steelbooks from zoom tell me where they are dispatched from? UK?

Yes, my orders come from the U.K. but as I live in the U.K. I don't know if it's the same for orders from other territories:-
ZOOM.CO.UK / CINRAM LOGISTICS UK LTD
RABANS LANE
AYLESBURY
BUCKS
HP19 8TS

The Pennsylvania polka

Lol.. don't know which song is worse:rofl:

I killed this film throughout the 90's I watched it so much, haven't watched my dvd in about 5 years so I'm really looking forward to getting this blu ray. such a great film:drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Now that Zoom are delivering outside the UK I stuck an order in for this with my home address.

When I checked out and the transaction went through, I didn't seem to be charged any shipping fees as far as I can see. The total came to £13.49 and that's what's showing in my order status.

It's showing as Delivery was £0.00! I thought EU shipping was an extra £1.99?

@paulboland did you experience this?

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza
Now that Zoom are delivering outside the UK I stuck an order in for this with my home address.

When I checked out and the transaction went through, I didn't seem to be charged any shipping fees as far as I can see. The total came to £13.49 and that's what's showing in my order status.

Lucky bas**** :D
Maybe they think Ireland (not Northern Ireland) is part of UK :D

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012

The same thing happened to me yesterday when I reordered it with 15% off code that's roaming around. No £1.99 shipping charge. It's weird and I can't explain it.

@paulboland, were you charged for shipping? Please let us know.

And if anyone else outside UK have ordered this, please let us know if you were charged for shipping. Thanks!

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
The same thing happened to me yesterday when I reordered it with 15% off code that's roaming around. No £1.99 shipping charge. It's weird and I can't explain it.

@paulboland, were you charged for shipping? Please let us know.

And if anyone else outside UK have ordered this, please let us know if you were charged for shipping. Thanks!

I didn't check out yet, but my basket is showing the delivery charge...