cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: January 30, 2017
Purchase link: Groundhog Day
Price: £14.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey
Note: Overall matte Varnish, Gloss Spot UV on the front and back, 20-40% tints of white for the snowflakes (front and back), metallic tints through brass of clock

Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Image1.jpg
Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Outside cover Cover.jpg Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Inside Cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The same thing happened to me yesterday when I reordered it with 15% off code that's roaming around. No £1.99 shipping charge. It's weird and I can't explain it.

@paulboland, were you charged for shipping? Please let us know.

And if anyone else outside UK have ordered this, please let us know if you were charged for shipping. Thanks!
Did they disable that 15% off code? Because it doesn't work for me.....

Code worked for me too. Also used the signup code as I've not ordered from them before - £12.74

Did they disable that 15% off code? Because it doesn't work for me.....

It's valid for 48 Hours so should be working. Click on the image below and try again but it should work without any special "click here" to redeem the code bull.

15% OFF VOUCHER CODE | 48 HOURS ONLY | CHRISTMAS BARGAINS

We've a December treat to liven up your Thursday - 15% OFF everything on site for 48 hours, and 48 hours only!
To redeem, just pop the code 15DEC2016 in at the checkout! Grab a bargain in our Christmas shop, shop new releases, check out our 2 for 10 Blu-ray offers and TV winter multi-buys! Happy days!

Last edited:
You managed to use both codes on one item? When I tried, the codes excluded one-another :(

Yes they both worked - used SIGNUP10 first then 15DEC2016.

Attachments

• ghday.png
    ghday.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 108
And I found out why there wasn't any shipping charge for my order.
I forgot to check the EU - 3 to 6 business days. I left it on Standard so that's why I wasn't charged for shipping :D
I feel so stupid :rolleyes::emb:

1.png
So what does this mean? When they go to ship the order they'll suss out the descrepancy and the order will not be fulfilled?

Did you leave it or change your order to EU?

I know that Zoom will lose the exclusive after a certain amount of time, and Zavvi will sell it as well like the Star Trek Beyond and the others...
So I will have to wait for that.
How long did Zoom have the exclusive to Star Trek Beyond lenti before Zavvi started selling them? (And I think Amazon UK started selling them too).
(@paulboland ?)

Interested how they send it. Just got off the phone with a manager ( as still not got my replacement copy of Don't Breathe yet ) and they cannot guarantee what packaging will be used for future releases. If it's the same crappy jiffy bag the mine came in then I'm going to cancel my pre-orders with them.