cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: January 30, 2017
Purchase link: Groundhog Day
Price: £14.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey
Note: Overall matte Varnish, Gloss Spot UV on the front and back, 20-40% tints of white for the snowflakes (front and back), metallic tints through brass of clock

Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Image1.jpg
Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Outside cover Cover.jpg Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Inside Cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks to be a very decent, smart, "clean" steelbook.
"Clean" as in all print confined to the spine not getting in the way of the pleasing artwork of central roundels incorporating Bill Murray's head and upper torso on one side and matching image of the groundhog on the other. Both roundels revealing matching 3/4 face views and matching facial expressions.
The groundhog, appearing as it does out of the back of the steelbook, evoking the recent TMNT: OUT OF THE SHADOWS steelbook artwork.
Maybe space for a discreet white title on the front to match the one on the spine but not a deal breaker and the front is better-looking without (IMO).

Just a couple more pics to show some of the gloss effects on the steelbook - to wit, the alarm-clock (same size as the Blu-ray disc) and the groundhog . . . as mentioned previously the effect is also on the falling snow:-

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
It shouldn't take that long for an order to come from the UK to Ireland. I'm just going to start hounding them on Twitter till they respond to me, very bad that they haven't answered my emails.
Use Parcel Motel as your delivery address.

For an extra €1 or so you'll have it after a few days as opposed to a few weeks :thumbs:

It's kinda trackable aswell.

It shouldn't take that long for an order to come from the UK to Ireland. I'm just going to start hounding them on Twitter till they respond to me, very bad that they haven't answered my emails.

I've sent them an email today at 10 AM and they've responded an hour later.

Check their email address to see if it's correct. I contacted them on this email: [email protected]

They are willing to send me a replacement or refund me. I'll wait until the end of the week to see if get it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Was tempted to get this as I still don't own it on BD but since they recycled the old disc and not used the new Mi4K BD from Asia, think I'll pass this one

Zoom leave out on the address label part of the address details with some customers based in Rep of Ireland example Co Meath Ireland on mine have been missing with orders from Zoom

Only the eircode lets the post office/courier know what the country is but most UK post office/courier don't know how to use eircode and causes long delay as in 3-6 weeks
Parcels end up going to another country and then get redirected to Ireland

My orders from Zoom took over 3 weeks to arrive if you get a replacement sent it will take the same amount of time another 3 weeks as in both original and replacement orders will still end up arriving

I had a order in November take over 3 weeks and a replacement they sent also took over 3 weeks
So best wait 30 days to avoid getting 2 same orders sent

When I get my order delivered if it is missing as before Co Meath Ireland I will be contacting Zoom to make sure it's not missing on the address label with future orders

Last edited:
Zoom leave out on the address label part of the address details with some customers based in Rep of Ireland example Co Meath Ireland on mine have been missing with orders from Zoom

Only the eircode lets the post office/courier know what the country is but most UK post office/courier don't know how to use eircode and causes long delay as in 3-6 weeks
Parcels end up going to another country and then get redirected to Ireland

My orders from Zoom took over 3 weeks to arrive if you get a replacement sent it will take the same amount of time another 3 weeks as in both original and replacement orders will still end up arriving

I had a order in November take over 3 weeks and a replacement they sent also took over 3 weeks
So best wait 30 days to avoid getting 2 same orders sent

When I get my order delivered if it is missing as before Co Meath Ireland I will be contacting Zoom to make sure it's not missing on the address label with future orders

I'm not from Ireland but I am waiting on my order to arrive for 3 weeks now - dispatched Jan. 24. And the funniest thing happened. I've contacted them 3 times and all 3 times they replied super fast. Now I've contacted them twice more and no reply. None. It's like the shop closed its doors. I'm getting a bit frustrated. I hope I get a reply today so I can restore my faith in them or at least get my money back and order from amazon :)

You need to wait 30 days with zoom if your outside the UK
They leave of part of address details on the address on the parcel with some countries outside the UK
It still has postal code so it will eventually arrive
When a parcel is missing the destination country on the address label it causes long delays

It will still arrive but takes a while

My previous Zoom Star Trek Lenti order shipped in November 2016 took 4 weeks as in 30 days to arrive

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza