The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99
Notes: Title on front cover, NO title on spine.

gotg_bbsteel-jpg.112272

Exclusive HDN Pictures! Thanks so much to Future Shop and @zerox39 for the advance look!! :D
gotg00001-jpg.118042

gotg00002-jpg.118043

gotg00003-jpg.118044

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I grabbed the Kimichi version the other day, think it sold out. I've learned my lesson. Even the non-exclusive SB's don't last more than a day or two. I'm betting it will have a nicer slip than the Zavvi one. I think Novamedia has the same version as Kimichi because they are the exact same price and some of those are available.

Yeah I grabbed the Kimichi version the other day, think it sold out. I've learned my lesson. Even the non-exclusive SB's don't last more than a day or two. I'm betting it will have a nicer slip than the Zavvi one. I think Novamedia has the same version as Kimichi because they are the exact same price and some of those are available.
There's no Kimchi release of this steelbook. You ordered the Korean general release, available currently, e.g., from Yesasia.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hooch
Is it likely that our pre-orders will get that lower price on dispatch date?
I would guess they will NOT lower the price for all preorders!
As this is "advertised" as a price for the Black Friday period i think you need to preorder exactly during these Days (Nov 27-29)!
If the Price on release date would be $19.99 then they should give all persons that preordered it the SB for that price...

But that is me guessing ;)

Reactions: blu-steel
Same thing that happened with Captain America TWS is again happening with this. I go to pick up in store, select my store, hit the pre-order button, and then I get a red "!" stripe across the top that doesn't tell me anything and doesn't add the item to my cart for checkout =( For Cap, someone provided a different link that let me do the pre-order/pick up, but I don't know how they got that link/workable link at all...