The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99
Notes: Title on front cover, NO title on spine.

gotg_bbsteel-jpg.112272

Exclusive HDN Pictures! Thanks so much to Future Shop and @zerox39 for the advance look!! :D
gotg00001-jpg.118042

gotg00002-jpg.118043

gotg00003-jpg.118044

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing that happened with Captain America TWS is again happening with this. I go to pick up in store, select my store, hit the pre-order button, and then I get a red "!" stripe across the top that doesn't tell me anything and doesn't add the item to my cart for checkout =( For Cap, someone provided a different link that let me do the pre-order/pick up, but I don't know how they got that link/workable link at all...
I had this same problem. I added it to my cart with the normal pre order button on top then when I went to my cart where it was listed I picked in store pick up and picked the store I wanted with no issues after that. Hope I helped! :)

Same thing that happened with Captain America TWS is again happening with this. I go to pick up in store, select my store, hit the pre-order button, and then I get a red "!" stripe across the top that doesn't tell me anything and doesn't add the item to my cart for checkout =( For Cap, someone provided a different link that let me do the pre-order/pick up, but I don't know how they got that link/workable link at all...

trying adding it your cart first, click the cart, click "select store" and it should show up

Reactions: IdeaOfEvil
i hate that i can't order more than 1 but I can't choose store pickup so I have to pay for shipping and it does not say 100 points for me

i hate that i can't order more than 1 but I can't choose store pickup so I have to pay for shipping and it does not say 100 points for me

Wait until the night before it releases. Usually around midnight, the in store option will be available after the stores get their inventory in. This is what I usually do with all BB steels.
Although I'm not sure about those 100 extra points.

i know, i just ordered it for pickup at a different store, since I know someone who will be passing by and will be able to get it for me, odd that somestores have the pickup option and others do not

I was able to order 5 when it was first available on their website months ago. I won't be cancelling that order cos I know it'll be shipped in a box and anything I don't want will be returned to B&M. That should guarantee me a mint copy (hopefully). I did order one for instore pickup, but I don't like having that silly big BB pick-up confirmation sticker slapped onto the steelbook.

It now says sold out online and no instore pick up for 100miles around me, luckily I got my preorder in online for instore pick up earlier.

$19.99 -$10 Rewards = sweet price for a steelbook, no wait that's $9.99 sorry did the math wrong lol

But ya still gonna show up at opening. Just in case they get me a crap version lol, so I can pick one that I think is mint. Then pick mine up, look it over, and if I find anything wrong with it swap it out.

This is gonna sell out fast on the 9th.

Reactions: dfoles