Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular edition or Bilingual edition
Price: $28.99
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

Units: 8000
Format: 3D + 2D Blu-ray (No DVD)
m2214894_1.jpg

m2214894.jpg m2214894_3.jpg m2214895.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I really don't like the walkman cover, but if I have no other choice please at least have the title on the spine!

edit: dang just saw zerox39's message :(

Yeah I'm in For the GB as well, gutted it's turned out like this would rather just order the 3D amaray with slipcase now.

I think In future I will only put my name down once the artwork has been revealed,

The crazy thing is I don't mind it on its own merits but this is supposed to sit with my other phase 1 & 2 steels and will stand out more than the Avengers & iron man3 steels :(

Hold on, I might be wrong about the art. I'm waiting on confirmation from Disney

zerox i pray to god you haven't got same art or your going to be stuck with hell of alot of your 8000. i think you got same as best buy which wreck said have got same art confirmed as zavvi on BB thread.

but have something different think would sell out very fast me thinks

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Bagman99
zerox i pray to god you haven't got same art or your going to be stuck with hell of alot of your 8000. i think you got same as best buy which wreck said have got same art confirmed as zavvi on BB thread.

but have something different think would sell out very fast me thinks

basil :thumbs:

Okay, I just chatted with Disney.

The product shown in the Best Buy thread isn't the correct final image and the Zavvi thread has a slightly different product.

The BBY/FS one looks almost exactly like the Zavvi with one little change. The Guardians title is debossed and in that metal empty space near the tape heads (parallel to the text on the tape)

The product shown in the Best Buy thread isn't the correct final image and the Zavvi thread has a slightly different product.

The BBY/FS one looks almost exactly like the Zavvi with one little change. The Guardians title is debossed and in that metal empty space near the tape heads (parallel to the text on the tape)

Could you tell them how much this artwork is hated? ;)

are you aloud to release this picture yet at all?

This was one of the most successful films of 2014...
Why the hell did Disney settle on this god awful artwork?

It's like, they left a 5 year old have access to Photoshop for the afternoon just to shut him up! :mad:

Reactions: Bagman99