Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular edition or Bilingual edition
Price: $28.99
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

Units: 8000
Format: 3D + 2D Blu-ray (No DVD)
m2214894_1.jpg

m2214894.jpg m2214894_3.jpg m2214895.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang on...
This just appeard on the SteelBook Facebook page.

Xerox, didn't you say there wasn't a title on the spine?

Not even titles have saved this steelbook. :(
993810_528424797292125_3610949652918475983_n.jpg

I kinda actually feel winded by this. As much as I get the theme Disney was going for with the choice it's literally one of the worse designs I've seen all year. Definitely also holding off the next time GB rolls around, it's at the very least a bonus that the films title appears somewhere on the case. If Blufans etc do a different design later I'll likely get that and replace this one.

Hang on...
This just appeard on the SteelBook Facebook page.

Xerox, didn't you say there wasn't a title on the spine?

Not even titles have saved this steelbook. :(
993810_528424797292125_3610949652918475983_n.jpg

**** me world full of idiots thats the one goufcustom photoshopped earlier to take the piss on here

Reactions: lolwut
? I don't get it @Basil

right goufcustom a member here did a photoshop job to wind people up think was in zavvi thread to take piss now that has made its way over to facebook according to billz. yes fs has according to zerox has an embossed title but is next to cassette heads on the left i believe of cassette but zerox has said he is not allowed to show that art yet by disney.
so my point is 1 persons wind up art is turning into art because someone has "seen" something on facebook.

well done gouf amazing amount of people sucked in on that one already :D

basil :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is with the personal attacks?
I hadn't seen the the original Photoshopped image in the Zavvi thread. It's very short sighted of you to assume that I had.

All I did, was post here what was seen on Facebook.
I've not "forum assaulted" you, so why are you doing it to me?

it is not meant that way, if you feel it was i apogise unreservedly.
i was just attempting to stop a rumours ville starting up with mis information that was all.
as it all becomes easily as just seen.

sorry basil :thumbs:

Reactions: mlmaier84
GOTG.png

If they would just make it look like the one on the right I would be 100% happy, I'm sure Marvel and Disney have enough money to purchase a license to use SONY WALKMAN on their Steelbook.

I'll wait until we see the final artwork and even then I might not decide to get it until I'm in the store. I do like the regular covers and this is sorta meh. I would have preferred something a bit more traditional on the front (there's an IMAX poster that was used for the Deluxe Edition soundtrack that I think would have looked really good). But hopefully the inner art will be better.

The only thing I'm wishing on is a title on the spine, just so it has that uniformed look with all the other Disney Marvel steelbooks.
As for the artwork; it's slowly growing on me. Think that initial shock of seeing it for the first time has gone now. Hopefully we'll see a nice finish applied and some good back artwork and I'm sure a lot of people will change their minds on this...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Leafs17