Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular edition or Bilingual edition
Price: $28.99
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

Units: 8000
Format: 3D + 2D Blu-ray (No DVD)
m2214894_1.jpg

m2214894.jpg m2214894_3.jpg m2214895.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand all the hate... really. This is absolutely perfect and completely fits the tone of the movie. This movie never took itself seriously, and the mix tape was a very vital element of the story. This artwork shows Quill's irreverent attitude perfectly. Almost an inside joke for me. It's nice to finally see some "outside-the-box" thinking on the steel design. I hope they don't change their minds on this. :thumbs::thumbs:
[yes, I know, I'm in the minority...]:naughty:

Reactions: svenning
I don't understand all the hate... really. This is absolutely perfect and completely fits the tone of the movie. This movie never took itself seriously, and the mix tape was a very vital element of the story. This artwork shows Quill's irreverent attitude perfectly. Almost an inside joke for me. It's nice to finally see some "outside-the-box" thinking on the steel design. I hope they don't change their minds on this. :thumbs::thumbs:
[yes, I know, I'm in the minority...]:naughty:

I agree but the steel really needs some colour in my opinion, as the movie was very colourful and the steelbook colours are just bland!!

Reactions: lgans316
It seems my opinion on the walkman art is very different from everyone else. I really hope that is the FS art! I think this is the perfect art. I couldnt have imagined a better cover. I always prefer a minimalist style for my steelbooks and hate when there is a picture of the character(s) on the cover(human characters faces anyway), so this is perfect for me! Its a great detail from the film. As for the title not being on the spine...what better reason to not have the title than to continue the design. I only hope that the design continues and wraps around onto the back as well.

December 9th release date, surely the design can be changed before that. Zerox39 can you not tell the studio the largely negative reaction this steel has been getting? Thanks in advance...

Reactions: Ataneruo and rj531
Totally love the movie, but not liking the walkman design. I get that it has "some" deep connection with the movie, but visually speaking, I will be more than happy if they use any of the poster designs. My preference I suppose..

Frankly, we should have seen this coming. I mean look at the Avengers steelbook. lol

Reactions: djprodikis