Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192347-3134340183123646.jpg

11192347-8164340183137617.jpg 11192347-1784340183165841.jpg

I don't mind this art, but it makes me laugh, that they announce 3 over a few months and then boom all of them in one afternoon.

Far too many being released at those crazy prices.

Mostly feels like they heard all the critique about a colorless WWA and then just decided to get as much color in there as possible but dont really bother to think of better art.
Naa, Im going to get the Blufans version instead.

6 months from now they will do the same for Antman hopefully

I just wish they would spread these out over those 6 months.
I think it's disgusting they have all
Of a sudden announced all the titles to come out over the next few weeks at those prices.
Would of probably got the majority of them if they was spaced out more.
Saying that iron man and cap have moved about around loads of dates so I expect the same for some or all of these

This is getting silly and a real slap in the face to people who bought that hellish original one Zavvi did (we bought it as we loved the film) :(

It's pretty obvious that the Iron Man & Captain America steelbooks were a Crapbox experiment that hasn't worked for Zavvi!!!

I think they were planning ALL of these re-releases along the same vein but have decided to go for broke and release 6 marvel steelbooks at £25 a pop within a 3 week window!!!! just in time for Xmas!!!! £150....yeah pretty sure these WON'T sell out...until Zavvi tell us they've "SOLD OUT" in ZavviWorld!!!:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Flloydo
The prices of these Zavvi Marvel steelbook will most likely be less when they go live
Most will probably be around £24.99 like it is listed for Thor which is 2D and 3D Discs