Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192347-3134340183123646.jpg

11192347-8164340183137617.jpg 11192347-1784340183165841.jpg

The front looks really good. The back ... not so much – it fits the prison theme but it should have one or more characters from the movie. How about Nebula (Karen Gillan)?

I'll order it. This will go nicely with the Walkman and BluFans editions.

The price is the RRP price
If you look at Zavvi website you see actual available in stock listings and for pre orders that are already live have save ££££ in a listing which gives you the price you don't have this yet because these Marvel Steelbooks are not actually listed yet or live to order yet on the website

Example Ant Man Steelbook
£24.99 Save: £5.00 (RRP Price is £29.99)

Zavvi always list the RRP price first then later just before due to go live can be a week or a few days before they then list the price you order at and will see under that price SAVE £ in the listing
Before they do this a listing will have the RRP price instead

These steelbooks are not yet officially listed on the website the real price is not listed yet and not been officially announced yet by Zavvi

These links are listings that still have to officially be listed on Zavvi website as you won't find them at the moment under steelbook or if you entered a search for the steelbook
You only see them because a link has been provided or leaked it you want to call it that

Only when the listing is live on the website and usually a day or two before live pre order date the actual price will be shown and with some releases that happens only when goes live to pre order

The RRP is a scam and a pointless insult to our intelligence. A fake figure to give an illusion of a "saving". They all are

Reactions: dLux
Finally!! Waited a long time for an alternative to the tape design I already own as I couldn't afford the blufans version. This isn't as good as blufans but it'll defiantly do as a cheaper alternative. Think I'll be buying this one :)

This and captain america winter soldier from the new wave are the only ones that look like they're worth buying. Vibrant colours and art. A high gloss finish and embossment will be the cherry on top.

This and captain america winter soldier from the new wave are the only ones that look like they're worth buying. Vibrant colours and art. A high gloss finish and embossment will be the cherry on top.

My money is on the title being embossed but the finnish being matte like the Avengers steelbook.