Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: November 28th, 2014
List Price: $1080 NTD
Buy Link: JSDVD.com
Guardians of the Galaxy.jpg

Last edited:
Taiwan always releases Marvel Releases as they are very popular in Taiwan, I was wondering why there was none so far but youppi here it is !!!

This is so exciting !

This is going to be the best version out there... with the game changing slip cover.....

NOT!!!
who am I kidding, wanna add some dressing to a "dud" steelbook? Be my guest. Though, I'd consider buying if the slip beats the one from BB USA.

This is going to be the best version out there... with the game changing slip cover.....

NOT!!!
who am I kidding, wanna add some dressing to a "dud" steelbook? Be my guest. Though, I'd consider buying if the slip beats the one from BB USA.

Of Course they will beat the slip from FS and BB dah :p

This will be the one, Deltamac know what they are doing, I would be extremely surprised if the slip would suck, Taiwan are the leaders in taking a WWA common Steel that every country releases and don't make a Killer slip to make it one of the nicest. If it's not a killer slip, at least it's always Superb. They always are making it in the top ones to get with their makeover.

Reactions: rj531
Only NM or Kimichi with a full slip can save this one. Days o Future Past TW slip it's not very great. But who knows? A 1/4 slip with headphones and batteries

also think i'm gonna skip this , not going to pay $50 for this

gonna wait till Kimchi, Novamedia or Blufans release a lenticular full slip

I somewhat agree with you, I'll be getting the US by default, it'll be the cheapest in the world. Kimchi or Nova (unless they both decide the steel is way 2 bad to work on) and maybe Blufans. I'll still wait to see what Taiwan does, however, they better not decide to pull the old Zavvi trick of creating a pre-order w/o showing actual item.

If Nova or Kimchi decide to make an exclusive it is a different story but not relevant to This Taiwan Release,
why bring this up now on the ''15th thread'' in regards to this steelbook ???

Taiwan IMO will be the best slip on this WWA

NOVA, you might as well buy the best buy version as the back artwork will be all in english, no Korean, and you will pay a higher fee for your steel from Nova so save your money and buy an english version; BB, FS, target, walmart etc....

Kimchi if they do an exclusive, it is a different story all together but this is so far from the purpose of this thread.

Taiwan always releases shortly before the release, a picture of the actual front and back artwork of the finished product.

I am going to wait to see the slip but probably i will pass. Wait for a release from Blufan, Kimchi or Novamedia to see if they will release a WEA or they will use the same artwork but with new artwork for the Full slip or for the Lenticular

Good news, looking forward to this one as I love all the TW releases, won't be double dipping though so goodbye UK version. Taiwan seem to appreciate the importance of the slip to collectors so generally the slip a/w is always shown in advance, much more so than for other countries.